Hacking Hack SXOS

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here he is

Exactly what i thought when i saw you. You guys said SXOS was unnecessary. Now you want it. Lol
it's over the sxos has just jumped. the xci works

Awesome. Now the kiddies can have SXOS too. Hope you can port XCI/USB loading to the other OS.. Congrats. That's gonna shut them up.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly what i thought when i saw you. You guys said SXOS was unnecessary. Now you want it. Lol

Awesome. Now the kiddies can have SXOS too. Hope you can port XCI/USB loading to the other OS.. Congrats. That's gonna shut them up.
SX OS is unnecessary, but I suppose if someone is going to crack it, there's no better time than when cat/mouse updates won't happen, since SX OS updates have likely ceased. In other words, it only has to be cracked once and then never again.

Most users don't want or need this, but it's interesting.

Reactions: Imancol and BigOnYa

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SX OS is unnecessary, but I suppose if someone is going to crack it, there's no better time than when cat/mouse updates won't happen, since SX OS updates have likely ceased. In other words, it only has to be cracked once and then never again.

Most users don't want or need this, but it's interesting.

Are you speaking for most users? You are a SX Hater anyway. Once this is released you can finally try XCI loading and find out how convenient it is. No wonder you are here.Mom doesn't have to break bread for you to get a license.. Happy for you.

Reactions: Cylent1

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Are you speaking for most users? You are a SX Hater anyway. Once this is released you can finally try XCI loading and find out how convenient it is. No wonder you are here.Mom doesn't have to break bread for you to get a license.. Happy for you.
I own SXOS and still don't use it personally. I mostly use homebrew that works better on atmosphere.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried XCI loading, and I don't find it convenient. It wasn't worth the price when it cost money, and it's not worth the price now when it costs having to keep a sysMMC or emuMMC on 11.0.0 or lower indefinitely.

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried XCI loading, and I don't find it convenient. It wasn't worth the price when it cost money, and it's not worth the price now when it costs having to keep a sysMMC or emuMMC on 11.0.0 or lower indefinitely.

You can't say indefinitely. You guys were wrong before. Put away the tarot cards. Get an external drive. A few flash drives. An OTG cable. SUPER convenient. No installation. You're no doing it right Lassie. You can have 2 EmuNANDs. The Space from the EmuNAND is usable and you can set up 2 environments. Use FastCFWswitch to switch between the 2. Weren't you preaching to get a bigger SD instead of HDD? You should have plenty of space.

If you don't like SXOS why are you here? To harass the OP? Or the users?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can't say indefinitely. You guys were wrong before. Put away the tarot cards. Get an external drive. A few flash drives. An OTG cable. SUPER convenient. No installation. You're no doing it right Lassie. You can have 2 EmuNANDs. The Space from the EmuNAND is usable and you can set up 2 environments. Use FastCFWswitch to switch between the 2. Weren't you preaching to get a bigger SD instead of HDD? You should have plenty of space.

If you don't like SXOS why are you here? To harass the OP? Or the users?
I don't think you know what the word indefinitely means.

Reactions: Damagetgm

Detroitguy22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks fake, the gane card is pushed in and that why it appears on the main screen and it just a nro that looks like sx that has a license

agpixel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nope it's not, I'm currently testing his solution and it seams real. my battery is low but I have seen the emunand enabled without licence, there is a nro file, and a boot.dat file, the licence.dat can be anything

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Nope it's not, I'm currently testing his solution and it seams real. my battery is low but I have seen the emunand enabled without licence, there is a nro file, and a boot.dat file, the licence.dat can be anything
Can you pm me a link to where you got the files - I can confirm as I have emunand set up for sxos already (I own a licence). Also where version firmware are you testing on, and what version boot.dat are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c