Hacking hack a 3ds

mangokattunodis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am getting ready to purchase a 3ds xl?

and just want to know
1: where is the best place to buy the hack cartridge(without transaction problems cuz i heard a lot of scary stories)
2: can you play gba,3ds roms and if so,do i need a separate hack cartridge to play ds and gba and 3ds roms
3:can somebody tell about this firmware cuz dat is confusing

Yes i am new so have mercy on me please

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
I am getting ready to purchase a 3ds xl?

and just want to know
1: where is the best place to buy the hack cartridge(without transaction problems cuz i heard a lot of scary stories)
2: can you play gba,3ds roms and if so,do i need a separate hack cartridge to play ds and gba and 3ds roms
3:can somebody tell about this firmware cuz dat is confusing

Yes i am new so have mercy on me please
1. look at gateway 3ds's site (via google, can't link to it) under 'resellers' tab. also look at mt-card, it has multi-rom and is a little cheaper.
2. you need a dstwo NDS flashcart to play gba on a 3ds
3. you need firm 4.5 --> 4.1 to run gateway cartridge. if below 4.1 you need certain cartridges to upgrade (donkey kong country is a good one). get a blue or red 3dsXL with a certain serial code, look here http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_ha...the_System_version_before_buying_a_new_3DS.3F

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
bummer no yoshi oh well thanks Snailface
if you can find a 4.5 XL it is almost certain you won't need a cart to upgrade (they started at 4.1 i think). just use at the link i gave you to check serial codes against systems at low-sales stores (ie not walmart). give it a try.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-