Hacking H-encore Auto-installer

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wicked!

Worked for me and I am surprised it did! Very fast to use as well! The only issue I had, was QCMA wouldn't find my Vita, had to do some juggling around with driver installs and re-installing QCMA, but once it found the Vita, all was good on copying the 243mb file over, as yes, the auto h-encore program worked a charm!

Question I have is... where is all the files stored on my computer, so I can now erase them? The downloaded and unpacked files etc?

Robika

Trophies
XP
Country
You literally just tap the app on the Vita and let in run in seconds.
Then you just proved my point it is literally like the psp go when it turns off completely. You just run fast recovery.

Enviado desde mi Moto G (5) mediante Tapatalk

Last edited by Robika,

Reaper1192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wicked!

Worked for me and I am surprised it did! Very fast to use as well! The only issue I had, was QCMA wouldn't find my Vita, had to do some juggling around with driver installs and re-installing QCMA, but once it found the Vita, all was good on copying the 243mb file over, as yes, the auto h-encore program worked a charm!

Question I have is... where is all the files stored on my computer, so I can now erase them? The downloaded and unpacked files etc?
which drivers did you have to install? I can't seem to get windows 10 to recognize my vita let alone qcma if it's not through wifi connectivity.

AndrewH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
which drivers did you have to install? I can't seem to get windows 10 to recognize my vita let alone qcma if it's not through wifi connectivity.

I had to uninstall original Content Manager, as both can't be on the system at the same time. I then rebooted and uninstalled QMCA, reboot and installed it again. This time around I picked the first driver, WinUSB I think it was, but I know in the past I had to choose the libK or whatever it is called. After only having QMCA installed, after reboots, it now works. I have always had this problem with QMCA and was actually dreading having to use it again, knowing what I always go through, but it did work in the end I am so pumped having all this stuff on my Vita now, that I couldn't previously.

Reaper1192

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
crap, i'll have to see what i can do, don't want to restart the computer since it's not mine and it has a password on it i believe, i'll post back if i figure it out, and i can't wait to have this all done and be able to say the same :)

DocBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can i install enso again if i mess up with something after update?!
With the old exploid 3.65 was is it not possible to install enso again.

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thanks for posting a thread here!
Thank you for creating the program! It sure saved a lot of people from getting headaches :)

I have a feature in mind if it’s not too much trouble, a feature that deals with feature proofing:
I suppose, at one point, the game will be taken off the PS store (even years later, when the vita store is no longer a thing). In which case, could you add a button where a user could manually pick the game (assuming they acquired them elsewhere), and then have the program do it’s thing with AID?

Just a thought, if it’s feasible :)

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you for creating the program! It sure saved a lot of people from getting headaches :)

I have a feature in mind if it’s not too much trouble, a feature that deals with feature proofing:
I suppose, at one point, the game will be taken off the PS store (even years later, when the vita store is no longer a thing). In which case, could you add a button where a user could manually pick the game (assuming they acquired them elsewhere), and then have the program do it’s thing with AID?

Just a thought, if it’s feasible :)
You should be able to import your own PKG using the import feature as long as you choose to override file hash mismatches. It should work fine.

Reactions: Madridi

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
You should be able to import your own PKG using the import feature as long as you choose to override file hash mismatches. It should work fine.
Oh my bad. I never noticed this was actually something implemented in 0.2 .. I used 0.1.1 when I hacked my vitas.

Nice work :)

DocBo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My friends vita is on 3.65 enso since a few weeks, is h-encore necessary or any advances?!

Last edited by DocBo,

Mariemario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey guys, I have successfully installed h-encore 3.68 on PS Vita 2000. I installed it using a 4gb PS vita memory card. How do I move h-encore from the memory card to internal storage? I try moving ux0:tai to ur0:, edit config.txt accordingly, and delete ux0:tai; but when I turn the vita off and take out the memory then turn it on, h encore doesn't show up. It will show up if I put back the memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • PandaPandel
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    PandaPandel @ PandaPandel: im playing fortnite rn and just got rsn over by a car