Hacking H-encore Auto-installer

qaz015393

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so I was on 3.65 enso and then clicked on the enso app and now back on 3.60 HENkaku. I want to know if I won't get a brick now if I update to this.

Mariemario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You need to launch H-encore every time you shut down your console.

Thank you! But h-encore dissappears when I take out the memory card. I unlinked the memory card and re installed h-encore from scratch using vita internal memory. Now everything works flawlessly with sd2vita 32gb. Thank you

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Program updated with 0.4.0!

There update eliminates the need to touch QCMA. It does everything automatically now!

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
This program is now replaced with another one called “Finalhe”.

It integrates all external modules into the program without the need to rely on any other program. It also works on Mac and Linux.

@noahc3 confirmed that this program is not going to be updated anymore, and people should move to the new one instead.

I would personally like to thank @noahc3 for his program. It sure saved me a lot of trouble

You can find finalhe here:
https://github.com/soarqin/finalhe/releases

Reactions: rommy667 and noahc3

Mariemario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This program is now replaced with another one called “Finalhe”.

It integrates all external modules into the program without the need to rely on any other program. It also works on Mac and Linux.

@noahc3 confirmed that this program is not going to be updated anymore, and people should move to the new one instead.

I would personally like to thank @noahc3 for his program. It sure saved me a lot of trouble

You can find finalhe here:
https://github.com/soarqin/finalhe/releases

Okay thank you for the heads up! Will surely give it a try once my oled vita arrives. Thanks @Madridi

Reactions: Madridi

Hillage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running Final on 1000 Vita with Sony Mem Card and SD2Vita. I run the program and it gets to the end with no error etc. Nothing changes on the Vita. Is this an SD2Vita issue?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I'm running Final on 1000 Vita with Sony Mem Card and SD2Vita. I run the program and it gets to the end with no error etc. Nothing changes on the Vita. Is this an SD2Vita issue?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
All it did is create the entire thing for you on the PC. You still have to do the vita side of it. You have to launch content manager on the vita and select PC—>vita, then applications. You will see hencore. Select it to copy to the vita

Last edited by Madridi,

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so, 3.68 not have enso auto booting, but you suggest to stay on 3.65 or 3.68? i want 100% game compatibility

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yeah, I personally don’t see a compelling reason to go to 3.68 .. feature wise you won’t be missing out on anything, and with compatibility patches you will get 100% game compatibility.

You can always update later if you decide to, but you can never go back to 3.65

Arnold101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Compatibility packs now exist, which allow you to use rePatch to bypass the firmware version requirement on games. So stay on 3.65.
thx for reply.

I have updated to 3.68 and it's much better, online support, no patching and other difficult things. And in one click i'm in henkaku mode, simple and clean, not useful to stay to old firmware anymore

noahc3

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thx for reply.

I have updated to 3.68 and it's much better, online support, no patching and other difficult things. And in one click i'm in henkaku mode, simple and clean, not useful to stay to old firmware anymore

3.65 was already online compatible :P

But your right, unless anything new comes out that requires Enso, staying on old firmware is kind of pointless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny