Hacking GW Blue card d2 roms on 9.2 3ds?

Team Rocket Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my gateway in the mail yesterday and am trying to kill time before the 9.2 gateway update comes out. I was able to get nds roms to run on the blue card on my old gen 1 nds but when i try to run the blue card on my 3ds i get an error prompting me to restart it. does anyone know a way i can get the blue card to run on 9.2? i know the r4 wood it's based on is supposed to work but the wood firmware wont work on the blue card. any help would be greatly appreciated!

CarefulCrysis

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got my gateway in the mail yesterday and am trying to kill time before the 9.2 gateway update comes out. I was able to get nds roms to run on the blue card on my old gen 1 nds but when i try to run the blue card on my 3ds i get an error prompting me to restart it. does anyone know a way i can get the blue card to run on 9.2? i know the r4 wood it's based on is supposed to work but the wood firmware wont work on the blue card. any help would be greatly appreciated!
The blue card is only really used for exploiting the 3DS and getting the red gateway card working, I've heard that the blue card is old and probably wont work like the latest R4i cards.

GotKrypto76

That one PHP guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

What wood firmware did you use? I could only find one that supported 8.x something..

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
From everything I've seen and read and tested myself, the blue card simply won't work on 9.2 or anything above 6.2 if i remember right.

It DOES however actually show up properly as the right fake game when inserted on 9.2 but all attempts to actually get it to boot past that fails. :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter