GW Blue card d2 roms on 9.2 3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Team Rocket Grunt, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Team Rocket Grunt
    OP

Team Rocket Grunt Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2014
    United States
    Brainerd, Minnesota
    I got my gateway in the mail yesterday and am trying to kill time before the 9.2 gateway update comes out. I was able to get nds roms to run on the blue card on my old gen 1 nds but when i try to run the blue card on my 3ds i get an error prompting me to restart it. does anyone know a way i can get the blue card to run on 9.2? i know the r4 wood it's based on is supposed to work but the wood firmware wont work on the blue card. any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    it only works up to 6.2 iirc

3. CarefulCrysis

CarefulCrysis GBAtemp Fan

Jan 25, 2013
    Birmingham, United Kingdom
    The blue card is only really used for exploiting the 3DS and getting the red gateway card working, I've heard that the blue card is old and probably wont work like the latest R4i cards.

4. GotKrypto76

GotKrypto76 That one PHP guy.

Dec 1, 2014
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    The Chamber of Kim
    What wood firmware did you use? I could only find one that supported 8.x something..

5. Shadowtrance

Shadowtrance GBAtemp Addict

May 9, 2014
    Hervey Bay, Queensland
    From everything I've seen and read and tested myself, the blue card simply won't work on 9.2 or anything above 6.2 if i remember right.

It DOES however actually show up properly as the right fake game when inserted on 9.2 but all attempts to actually get it to boot past that fails. :(