Guy poisons parents and blames his game

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What. The. Fuck. This guy makes me angry. He seriously has some fucking messed up mind. I have no comment on his action.. I hope he gets a death sentence or something.

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Jack Thompson was right

Joke
laugh.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
7 grand? That's a lot. That kid sure is spoiled by getting that much monay.

What's next? Kid kills his parents for not getting a real guitar after receiving comments in his Guitar Hero videos that are 100% FCs of songs.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow this is sad another poor example how to escape from the law, never blame it on games! Blame it on the devil >.>

sdnoob

Trophies
Website
sdnoob.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Just as China declares internet addiction a "mental disorder," 22 year-old Hu Ange from Sichuan Province is now trying to claim insanity after being sentenced to death for poisoning his parents and spending their money on online games.

no comment, just wow. They give you money and he poisons them. that makes no sense what so ever.

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R2DJ said:
7 grand? That's a lot. That kid sure is spoiled by getting that much monay.

What's next? Kid kills his parents for not getting a real guitar after receiving comments in his Guitar Hero videos that are 100% FCs of songs.
Its actually for his business and not an allowance thing. I think his parents are trying to franchise his business to make a business. You know how asians are, trying to make a business out of everything.

But really stupid how he poisons them. How does playing an online game drive you to poison your parents??

Dingler

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to justify what he did, but srysly he must have had a pretty bad relationship with his parents. I'm guessing he was physically/mentally abused as a child.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yuyuyup said:
that's what you get for PAYING TO PLAY A FRIGGIN GAME, yes I am absolutely justifying piracy with this news

also, screw punctuation

So double murder is an argument for piracy? Mind explaining to me how that works out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Broken condoms lead to broken hearts, won't someone think of the children!!! Lol +2