Gaming gundam vs gundam next plus AP

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i heard it can only be played in 5.50. is there anyway to play it in 5.03? also does tales of eternia jp has english text? maybe i just dled a patched one since they talk in japanese

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
There should be a patch floating around the internet, just google up Gundam Vs Gundam: NEXT PLUS patched or patch. It should come it, its the 5.00 M33 patch. Of course, I dont know much about temp CFW like 5.03 so I dont know if you can even play ISO/CSO files.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
1: there is a proper english version of Tales of Eternia if that is what you mean.
2: 5.03 Gen-C should play absolutely everything 5.50 Gen-D3 plays so if you find the patch you should be safe.

anthony001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks, phew i thought i need to redl it again lol. u saved me. another question when i played gundam seed renou vs zaft it promptly ended with stay tuned with the image of freedom and justice and the only available menu is mission arcade and multiplay. all the other are blacked out. is this a trial ver?

=edited=
also is it ok to dl save games from gamefaqs and put it on my psp. last time i tried on my friends psp it didnt work and says its corrupt

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Saves have to be in the SAVEGAME folder with the same code as the game itself I.E. SCSUXXXXXXXX For one game, (not that all start with SCSU, actually i dont know of one that does, just an example)

And about the gundam game, i have no idea, never played it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*