gundam vs gundam next plus AP

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by anthony001, Jun 13, 2010.

Jun 13, 2010
  1. anthony001
    OP

Member anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    i heard it can only be played in 5.50. is there anyway to play it in 5.03? also does tales of eternia jp has english text? maybe i just dled a patched one since they talk in japanese

2. CrashmanX

Member CrashmanX Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld

United States
    There should be a patch floating around the internet, just google up Gundam Vs Gundam: NEXT PLUS patched or patch. It should come it, its the 5.00 M33 patch. Of course, I dont know much about temp CFW like 5.03 so I dont know if you can even play ISO/CSO files.

3. Ryufushichou

Member Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Australia
    1: there is a proper english version of Tales of Eternia if that is what you mean.
    2: 5.03 Gen-C should play absolutely everything 5.50 Gen-D3 plays so if you find the patch you should be safe.

4. anthony001
    OP

Member anthony001 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    thanks, phew i thought i need to redl it again lol. u saved me. another question when i played gundam seed renou vs zaft it promptly ended with stay tuned with the image of freedom and justice and the only available menu is mission arcade and multiplay. all the other are blacked out. is this a trial ver?

=edited=
    also is it ok to dl save games from gamefaqs and put it on my psp. last time i tried on my friends psp it didnt work and says its corrupt

5. Ryufushichou

Member Ryufushichou I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!

Australia
    Saves have to be in the SAVEGAME folder with the same code as the game itself I.E. SCSUXXXXXXXX For one game, (not that all start with SCSU, actually i dont know of one that does, just an example)

And about the gundam game, i have no idea, never played it.