Hardware gun accessory for wii remote

Shelleeson

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am going to buy a gun to go with the copy of res evil 4 i just got and was wondering whether it would be best to get one with a nunchuck attachment on it or without because i'm not sure what i'll need
unsure.gif

i know i don't need it but hell it's all about the toys
laugh.gif
(if it was up to me i'd get the rifle if i was sure it would work with this game)
rofl2.gif

D

Deleted User

I'd go for one where you can hold the nunchuck separately in your left hand. I'm thinking of getting either one of these as a second gun:

Wii - Gun 1
Wii - Gun 2

Also it's annoying to play Umbrella Chronicles with the Wii Zapper because you have to shake the nunchuck sometimes and it's definitely easier to do when it's separate. The pictures when starting the game also show the nunchuck separated from the Zapper so it doesn't make real sense to get one where it's inserted.

ben_r_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two wii zappers and the nyko gun (without nunchuck attachment) and I really fee that the gun without the nunchuck attached allows for much better, more acurate aiming.

D

Deleted User

I forgot that you'll have to enable aiming with B and shoot using A in RE4. I just started the game and tested it with my Zapper and I have to say that it's good to have the extra stability when playing RE4.

So, if you're just getting it for RE4 I'm suggesting the Zapper because using a gun for this game might feel weird and you'll also have to get one where you have easy acces to the buttons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.