Gaming Guitar Hero DS Save File

ACaed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I'm looking for a .sav file for Guitar Hero: On Tour that has all of the main songs unlocked (bonus song unlocked optional).
If anyone could either PM me to a .sav for one (the one uploaded on this site just has the bonus song unlocked) or link me to one, that would be great!

Thanks!

-AC

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ACaed said:
Hello! I'm looking for a .sav file for Guitar Hero: On Tour that has all of the main songs unlocked (bonus song unlocked optional).
If anyone could either PM me to a .sav for one (the one uploaded on this site just has the bonus song unlocked) or link me to one, that would be great!

Thanks!

-AC
What do you mean by this? All the songs can be played through quickplay... or did you mean all the songs being unlocked for play in Career mode for each difficulty...
ph34r.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
He means a completed save.
I would give you mine, but I havn't completed extreme mode, and I don't want to use cheats.

Search it on google, you never know...

ACaed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the songs can be played thru quickplay?

Every time I try it on my R4, the quickplay only shows the default 4 first-tier songs, and the arrow to go down is grayed out.
On my actual cart, playing all the songs in quickplay only became viable after beating the game.

What do you mean?

triple-sevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if u go to gamefaqs, there is a save made for action replay something. you can use a web converter and convert it to what ever flash cart you use and put it on your micro sd/hc. thats wat i did. i got all the songs unlocked on mine on quickplay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up