Gaming Guitar hero drums

Billydick888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to hook the guitar hero drums up to the pc and use them the same way as people use the guitar on pc, like, a prog to use them? anyone heard of anything like this?

Nintenterd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
if your using wii version of drums/guitar hero, you can use glove pie to communicate over bluetooth with your computer and wiimote..and write scripts so you can use drums with computer.

linkenski

Trophies
XP
Country
if u download Alarian (or was it RF-mod) for Frets On Fire u can download songs that feature drum-charts. since some people have sensivity issues with their drumsets they'll have to order a cable, that can connect the set to pc, and then calibrate via a pc tool from activision's site. i just dont know if it connects the drumset itself with the pc, or just the cymbals. but if you want those cables, and pc program u can get them for free here.

Activision GH Support
Frets On Fire Wiki

Billydick888

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks yeah, i just wanted like a freeplay kinda mode, i like the one in the game but i think the sounds kinda suck. i figured maybe someone had made a better kit.

ALSO!!! can someone tell me what the blacker notes on drums are??? they are regular notes with idk, looks like a symbiote on it lol.

Normalboyninja

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gabon
Billydick888 said:
ALSO!!! can someone tell me what the blacker notes on drums are??? they are regular notes with idk, looks like a symbiote on it lol.

They are "armored" notes. They are velocity sensitive - in other words you get more points for hitting those notes harder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah search Google