Guitar Hero and USB Loader

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by sonny615, Apr 13, 2009.

Apr 13, 2009

Guitar Hero and USB Loader by sonny615 at 6:13 PM (881 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sonny615
    OP

Newcomer sonny615 Advanced Member

Israel
    When I run GH Metallica from my USB hard drive, it doesn't detect the microphone. I ran GH from DVD and the mic works just fine so I guess the fact that another USB device is plugged in the Wii is blocking the mic detection.

Is there any way around it?

Thanks.

2. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Known issue with the way usb 2.0 works. It has nothing to do with having multiple USB devices in, and has everything to do with the fact that when you use the USB loader, you use a custom USB 2.0 driver that isn't supported by official wii games.... yet and may not any time soon.

3. Blue-K

Member Blue-K No right of appeal.

Switzerland
    Yep...sometimes (or better: always) it's better to read/search before posting...and sometimes I think that all the Noobs that can't do this don't deserve such an app [​IMG]...Anyways, Waninkoko said that his cIOS rev11 will fix that...just wait...in the meantime, play the game from the original Disc...you have one, right? Because it's a BACKUPlauncher...

4. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    But if you merely turn a cold shoulder to newbies you can end up alienating them... I guess some people don't mind that, but it ends up coming off very elitist. A lot of people just aren't accustom to forum communication or are simply excited and forget to use searches.

Besides, it only took 20 seconds to write up, and if I didn't do it, I'd have just wasted that time watching anime or sleeping or something else pointless like that [​IMG]

5. sonny615
    OP

Newcomer sonny615 Advanced Member

Israel
    Thanks everyone for the replies.

Blue-K - Technically I don't think you can call me a noob since I've been registered on this forum for about half a year longer than you [​IMG]
    Does it really matter though? There's really no need for these kind of comments...

With all the USB loader hype and unless one refreshes this page every 20 minutes, keeping up with this forum can be really tricky these days so I suggest we all show a little patience towards one another [​IMG]

Again, I appreciate the time you took to answer my question. I'll play from the disc meanwhile (yes, I do own the original and suggest everyone get one too. Awesome game).

Rock on.