Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
I think this is definitely going to be one of my most favorite animes for the fall season... The animation is very nice, the story and action are compelling... it has a girl (Inori) dressed in skimpy clothing saying "use me" ...not much more to be said. If you haven't watched it yet... get on that...like now...just do it.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just watched it, and it's the second anime this season that I've actually liked(the other being fate/zero)

Anyone getting code geass vibes from it? Invaded Japan, a girl who gives the mc a super power after being captured an almost killed, fighter robots, school scenes and a ghetto being destroyed in the first episode

Far too many similarities so far.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
watched the first ep...it's interesting. but pulling the sword out of the girl was a turn-off. and then he slashes the enemy mecha then boom. *sigh* that wasn't very interesting.
but it's just the first ep.
the song was nice.
and it doesn't feel like code geass for me.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Code Geass wannabe? :O
Gotta try this then :3
I've seen this plastered all over various anime news sites, and if it's getting reasonably good feedback here too, I may as well try it :unsure:

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
1. I got my friend Lilly to watch this only b/c the girl was cute and her dress was held on by some anime sorcery.
2. The story and concept is similar to Code Geass, tyrannical government takes over Japan, boy with no power looks out on the world, wants to change it, somehow stumbles on some random shit, that involves him in some dirty anti-government shit, somehow gets awesome power that helps him change the world in the end.
3. I think that it was okay for a first episode, the animation is pretty decent, the story as a whole I can't comment on because it's been like one episode...but it has a lot of potential... I have high standards for story... I want Stein's Gate caliber here people...

IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
OP
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
Episode 2 is out. I think the pacing was nice, and where it takes a turn from the tradition of Code Geass-like anime, rather than being like "FUCK YEA, IMMA CHANGE THE WORLD" he's more realistic in that, he chooses to resume his normal life (at least for now). His use of other weapons is pretty cool. Gai seems to has Lelouch-esque genius.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm uhh...I'm not so sure about this series anymore. I like how it's different, and yet it seems like it's gonna be boring from this point.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Dammit shlong I was going to edit but now I have to post
FABULOUS MAX
W3fbh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat