Gaming Guide to getting KH: BBS to work.

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So what i don't understand is.... when i have to change the BBS1 2 3 from the iso, the BBS1_DEC.DAT etc must be renamed like the original files right ?

Zeroneo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gogetagt said:
Patch 0.3 is out but the process is different ... i report the translation here :

Open UMDGen and open ISO files, first select File-> File List-> Export, save the file list is BBS.txt.
Into PSP_GAME \ USRDIR, the BBS1/2/3.DAT Remove All, and then add just declassified BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT. Add a complete, will BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT renamed BBS1/2/3.DAT.

So know those file must be inside the iso now ?
Weird... this is the exact same thing that I did to play it on a 2GB memory stick.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zeroneo said:
Gogetagt said:
Patch 0.3 is out but the process is different ... i report the translation here :

Open UMDGen and open ISO files, first select File-> File List-> Export, save the file list is BBS.txt.
Into PSP_GAME \ USRDIR, the BBS1/2/3.DAT Remove All, and then add just declassified BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT. Add a complete, will BBS1/2/3_DEC.DAT renamed BBS1/2/3.DAT.

So know those file must be inside the iso now ?
Weird... this is the exact same thing that I did to play it on a 2GB memory stick.
I never got that to work, but after trying this updated patch, it worked fine.

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just passed and tested on my psp and also the standby is working
biggrin.gif

shadowrep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fallinroxas said:
Which version of the plugins on you using? What firmware are you on. And how big is your memory stick?

PSP-PHAT
5.50gen D3
4GB,
Release 2 with the KHBBS folder

enabled -
myusersyslib.prx
scelogetstat_wrapper
utility_wrapper
KHBBS_Patch

And I tried the 0.3 beta way it starts but just stays on a black screen and enabled all necessary plug-ins

OK GOT IT FIXED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS USE THIS VERSION SAVE AND DISABLE SCELOGETSTAT_WRAPPER! ALSO UNPLUG THE USB!

fallinroxas

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It might be the plugins. What I did to make it work is I'm using 0.3 beta with Slim 5.50 GEN-D3
2GB with just KHBBS folder and plugin active.

What I did was rename BBS1_DEC.DAT to BBS1.DAT and replaced it in the ISO with UMDGen

SoraRoxan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
My one's not loading the game. After i load it it says that the game couldn't be loaded error 8..... something. I did the patch an everything correctly. Twice and i got all the plugins and everything. I'm using aPSP phat 1000 with a 4gb memory stick all of the plugins are enabled but i've tried it by alternating which ones are enabled and which aren't. Still doesn't work http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OuTee said:
Is saveing the game possible with this patch? I heard few days ago that it cant be saved. Is it true? :/
Yes, you can save, as long as you have system data present on your stick, which I've provided. There's a button glitch in the save menu where X and O get swapped, but pressing the HOME\PS button fixes it.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, is the game fully functional? Currently doing the fix. The X/O swap occurs on the actual UMD as well.

Also, how long is the dnas decryptor supposed to take? It's been on the black screen for quite a while now. I know I have enough space(>2gb) on my Memory Stick.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ulttimaa said:
So, is the game fully functional? Currently doing the fix. The X/O swap occurs on the actual UMD as well.

Also, how long is the dnas decryptor supposed to take? It's been on the black screen for quite a while now. I know I have enough space(>2gb) on my Memory Stick.
It'll take a bit of time. As long as the memory stick light is still flashing, it's fine. And yeah, so far the game works perfectly other than generating a system savefile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...