Homebrew [GUIDE] Play legit Sun and Moon with your save from the leak

zero2exe

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Btw if you played the lurantis leak and now isntalled a digital version/cia, even the 3DS' usual save backup is enough and automatically restored into the new digital copy of the game.

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this guide made me dumber. no one gets banned for using the leak anymore. there are self explanatory save manager apps. shit, this whole thing should be self explanatory. I don't even know where to begin explaining how useless this is. see? my iq is still weakening just thinking about it.

Edit: omg. I just read through the comments and people are having trouble with this. :unsure:

I feel like everyone in this thread should read this post.

The leak is confirmed to be a cartridge dump and is 100% safe to play online.

Ya'll are just wasting your time.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm attempting to transfer saves from the installed .cia to a cartridge and still encountering save corruption issues. These are the exact steps I followed:

1. Saved my progress in the .cia Pokémon Moon (eShop installed, not from the leak).
2. Exported my save from the .cia Pokémon Moon using JKSM (July 21st 2016 released version).
3. Launched the cartridge version of Pokémon Moon, played past the opening cutscene until the game can be saved.
4. Saved my progress in the cartridge Pokémon Moon.
5. Launched JKSM, imported the save data that was extracted from the .cia
6. Launched cartridge game, encountered save corruption message

I have also retried the above steps plus erasing the secure value before step 5, however it still has the same result.

Console information:
N3DS XL, 11.2 sysNAND + A9LH Luma3DS 6.6

UPDATE:
Well this is interesting... I repeated the exact same steps on a different console and it worked perfectly. The other console has the exact same setup as the above XL, except that it's a small N3DS.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

marmolechuza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys. I have a problem. I'm trying to move my sun save to moon (fixing day cycle with pkhex) but altar of sun/moon are switched, like I still was in sun. Any solution??:(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2