Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mau.rilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah Im stuck, was hoping TiniVi would have it figured out in a snap, but he seems stuck :(.

And for the new fasthax, you can just grab the fasthax.3dsx from Nedwill's github, the current safehax.3dsx from TiniVi's github, and run fasthax then run safehax. But, new fasthax is getting stuck for a few people (like myself) so its less functional for at least some people, and "old" fasthax (the one this guide uses) works just fine, even if you might have to try it a few times for some people. So, dont worry about the new Fasthax till Nedwill fixes it fully and/or this guide's safehax get the new version of fasthax implemented.

Ok, thank you. I'm stuck on 11.2 and don't have a cartridge to use safehax, so I'm stuck haha

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

PokemonCisco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on step 15-17, on step 16 when i press select, i get "error firm0.bin doesn't exist or has a wrong size" and then i press any button to shut down, start up my system and no luma, i've tried pressing start on start up, is there a specific time i have to press start?

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm on step 15-17, on step 16 when i press select, i get "error firm0.bin doesn't exist or has a wrong size" and then i press any button to shut down, start up my system and no luma, i've tried pressing start on start up, is there a specific time i have to press start?
you may have missed some files
Show us your sd/a9lh folder.

PokemonCisco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is my sd card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you may have missed some files
Show us your sd/a9lh folder.
my sd card

Attachments

• 3ds folders.png
    3ds folders.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 125
  • 3ds folders.png
    3ds folders.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 137

ReannaN

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your guide, it worked well for me!
I have done it using the micro sd card that originally came with the ds. To use a new micro sd, do I just need to copy and paste the contents from the old micro sd onto the new one and then plug it in my ds?

Also when I upload my games, do they have to be cia files...or can it be another file etc?

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you for your guide, it worked well for me!
I have done it using the micro sd card that originally came with the ds. To use a new micro sd, do I just need to copy and paste the contents from the old micro sd onto the new one and then plug it in my ds?

Also when I upload my games, do they have to be cia files...or can it be another file etc?

Just copy paste your whole SD content to the new one, this is arm9, this is the future! It was way longer with emunand x)
FBI can only install .cia files, you can update them from the eshop once you have already installed the game tho.

PokemonCisco

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
new issue, I'm on step 26, I press up and it brings up
"EmuNand9(2016/09/19)
Complete EmuNAND Setup
Complete RedNAND Setup
SD Format Options
EmuNAND Manager Options"

so what do i do now

lem1winks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help! I have a 11.2.0.35E and everything has gone great up to step 27. Now i cant see any health and safety app installed anywhere?? If anyone could help with this?

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Help! I have a 11.2.0.35E and everything has gone great up to step 27. Now i cant see any health and safety app installed anywhere?? If anyone could help with this?

It's the yellow triangle, if you havent moved your Home menu apps its the very first one of them.

lem1winks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the yellow triangle, if you havent moved your Home menu apps its the very first one of them.

Thank you, however its not there at all. ive had no error messages in any of the steps yet there is still no H&S/ FBI icon present anywhere on the home menu.;):wink:

Strongal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you, however its not there at all. ive had no error messages in any of the steps yet there is still no H&S/ FBI icon present anywhere on the home menu.;):wink:

Have you ever downgraded your 3ds with gateway? It may be the reason.

If you're already on 11.2 try to update your system, it should install the H&S app.

Reactions: lem1winks

lem1winks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Have you ever downgraded your 3ds with gateway? It may be the reason.

If you're already on 11.2 try to update your system, it should install the H&S app.

Nope, ive had it since new but never attempted to mod or downgrade before. Ill try updating the system when i get back home. hopefully that does the trick. Thank you

Just a quick question, you mean update via the system settings on the 3ds itself, or would i need to update using some exploit/program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: America ya~