Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I put fbi in my sd card, but when Search does not find him in injectables!
Go to here and download the "fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip" in the "What you need" section. Extract the "fbi-2.4.2-injectable.zip" and put all the .app in the files9 folder.

Make sure you didn't just plop it on the root.

Reactions: Hyoretsu

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so i have a question, assuming i successfully downgraded to 2.1 on a N3DS, i can never ever put my N3DS into sleep mode ever again, or is it only while doing this entire proccess ever again?

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so i have a question, assuming i successfully downgraded to 2.1 on a N3DS, i can never ever put my N3DS into sleep mode ever again, or is it only while doing this entire proccess ever again?
Its only WHILE you are at version 2.1

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only while you are on 2.1 the moment you go back to 11.2 you will be able to go to sleep mode

Latios12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait, you can downgrade to 2.1, do what you want to do, then switch back to 11.2 and still have everything that you could only have on 2.1? like im just afriad my N3DS will perma brick if im in sleep mode, so im trying to avoid that

Last edited by Latios12,

TDAdvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I finally got everything set up and working. Then I found out that NTR streaming is locked to the n3ds and I basically just wasted my time... Guess I will have to buy a n3ds still. I guess I can take this as a good learning experience for if I can get a n3ds before nintendo breaks this method. Thanks so much for all of the help and amazingly fast replies!

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So wait, you can downgrade to 2.1, do what you want to do, then switch back to 11.2 and still have everything that you could only have on 2.1? like im just afriad my N3DS will perma brick if im in sleep mode, so im trying to avoid that
that's the process in a nutshell . . . and you already know what to avoid . . . you will do great

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have we found any solution for this? Im running safehax on o3dsxl but its not booting Decrypt9 it cuts halfway and goes to a blackscreen and it stays there. I already deleted all the files and installed them one by one.

TanukiJade

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Im doing this and got stuck at step 18. I set up luma and it gave me the "failed to mount CTRNAND", and then when i tried to boot up clockwork it still gave me the same error

EDIT: Never mind had the wrong files

Last edited by TanukiJade,

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have we found any solution for this? Im running safehax on o3dsxl but its not booting Decrypt9 it cuts halfway and goes to a blackscreen and it stays there. I already deleted all the files and installed them one by one.

As in Step 8? If so, still an issue with Safehax itself, TiniVi seems to have an idea one what the issue is, but is currently having trouble with it and is looking for people that might be able to assist him. Supposedly having a cart in (ANY cart, per 3ds.guide) is a workaround, but, not doing anything for me with or without a cart. Stuck at black every time, Soundhax, Oot3dhax, and Steelhax, all end the same.

jack_okami

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As in Step 8? If so, still an issue with Safehax itself, TiniVi seems to have an idea one what the issue is, but is currently having trouble with it and is looking for people that might be able to assist him. Supposedly having a cart in (ANY cart, per 3ds.guide) is a workaround, but, not doing anything for me with or without a cart. Stuck at black every time, Soundhax, Oot3dhax, and Steelhax, all end the same.
Yeah i noticed that, it ran perfectly on my other 3ds but this one just doesnt want to run.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone know how to use the real fasthax that nedwill just released?
We font have an update on the most current version of fasthax.

mau.rilio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yeah i noticed that, it ran perfectly on my other 3ds but this one just doesnt want to run.

Sorry, can you explain better?

faaaaq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Yeah Im stuck, was hoping TiniVi would have it figured out in a snap, but he seems stuck :(.

And for the new fasthax, you can just grab the fasthax.3dsx from Nedwill's github, the current safehax.3dsx from TiniVi's github, and run fasthax then run safehax. But, new fasthax is getting stuck for a few people (like myself) so its less functional for at least some people, and "old" fasthax (the one this guide uses) works just fine, even if you might have to try it a few times for some people. So, dont worry about the new Fasthax till Nedwill fixes it fully and/or this guide's safehax get the new version of fasthax implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay