Hacking [Guide] Install a9lh without buying anything in 11.2

Did you get a9lh from 11.2 following this guide?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

newkai

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just copy your microSD contents from one to another.
I tried to copy the Homebrew and Luma titles (I assume those are the 0d921e00 and 001dea00 folders) to the 00040000 folder of the 3ds SD card and they didn't show up for some reason, but the games did. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong

Last edited by newkai,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I tried to copy the Homebrew and Luma titles (I assume those are the 0d921e00 and 001dea00 folders) to the 00040000 folder of the 3ds SD card and they didn't show up for some reason, but the games did. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong
Move the entire microSD to the new one.

pest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a black screen while launching safehax. Can I use a US version game card on my JPN console?

pinkyowh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what ca i do in this message?

Attachments

• ٢٠١٧٠١٠٥_٠٨١٣٥٢.jpg
    ٢٠١٧٠١٠٥_٠٨١٣٥٢.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 165

TDAdvocate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4gb would be large enough. Depends on what else you have on there. But large file wise you should just download 9.2 CTR [~1GB] - boot hourglass9 and flash it. So even 2 would suffice [just tell hourglass9 not to make a backup]

I think it was due to the software I had already had installed on the SD card from like games and such. But I got a 16GB one so that way I wouldn't have to worry about storage space for quite some time. I was finally able to get to 9.2.0-20U. But what does one do now? I am trying to put NTR onto the device in the long run. Am I to follow the last few steps of Section 3 as well as Section 4 in the ctrtransfer tutorial and then go back to the OP's tutorial or elsewise? Thanks for the help as well! I really am grateful that this forum is so helpful and not totally jerks to everyone who asks questions (especially like me who probably has just been asking ones that have already been resolved).

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what ca i do in this message?
Get the FBI injectables.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think it was due to the software I had already had installed on the SD card from like games and such. But I got a 16GB one so that way I wouldn't have to worry about storage space for quite some time. I was finally able to get to 9.2.0-20U. But what does one do now? I am trying to put NTR onto the device in the long run. Am I to follow the last few steps of Section 3 as well as Section 4 in the ctrtransfer tutorial and then go back to the OP's tutorial or elsewise? Thanks for the help as well! I really am grateful that this forum is so helpful and not totally jerks to everyone who asks questions (especially like me who probably has just been asking ones that have already been resolved).
Update to 11.2 and finish my guide.

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My Old 3DS version is 11.1.0/34U, does this works for that?
Yes it does. But I suggest following 3ds.guide and coming back here if you have any questions. Because they're basically the same, but 3ds.guide is a little more straightforward.

(Plailect updated today)

Last edited by x65943,

KanterZ

Modder.
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I have updated the files on my video.
Some troubleshooting is available on the pinned comment on the video.

What I've updated on the files on my video:
- Added SafeA9LHInstallerv2.0.7z files on
Step 3. After CTRNand transfer, put this on your SD Card

This is for the installation of A9LH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Minox @ Minox:
    No idea what any of those things you mention are
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cholesterol and Triglycerides? Basically a way they measure fatty cells in your blood
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Cholesterol is sorta high, according to my doc
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits... +1