Hacking [Guide] How to host 5.5.x Kernel Exploit LIKE A BOSS!!

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hey guys, quick (and perhaps stupid) question: does the speed of the SD card influences the loading times of the games?
Definitely.

That's not a good way because if you use a link too often, sometimes Dropbox will block the link
Upload it again, it literally takes seconds. ;)

Reactions: WeedZ

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey guys, quick (and perhaps stupid) question: does the speed of the SD card influences the loading times of the games?
I'm not sure what the maximum speed of the SD card reader in the Wii U is, but if it's anything like the 3DS, any SD card will have faster read speeds than the reader is capable of.
Load times seem more influenced by games that have lots of small files. Pokken Tournament for example has really long load times, and the music stutters while things are loading. When creating a character or changing the outfit the previews take forever to load, so slow that it's almost unusable. The actual game works fine though, there's just a lot of waiting between screens.
Edit: I'm using a class 10 SanDisk with 80MB/s read by the way.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not a good way because if you use a link too often, sometimes Dropbox will block the link

Dropbox guidelines are this:

Dropbox Basic (free) accounts:
  • The total amount of traffic that all of your links and file requests together can generate without getting banned is 20 GB per day.
  • The total number of downloads that all of your links together can generate is 100,000 downloads per day.

If you are selfhosting for yourself, and manage to use more than that a day.....You need more things to do in life. Seriously. That would take a TON to add up doing by yourself.

JorgeSalgado

Trophies
XP
I'm not sure what the maximum speed of the SD card reader in the Wii U is, but if it's anything like the 3DS, any SD card will have faster read speeds than the reader is capable of.
Load times seem more influenced by games that have lots of small files. Pokken Tournament for example has really long load times, and the music stutters while things are loading. When creating a character or changing the outfit the previews take forever to load, so slow that it's almost unusable. The actual game works fine though, there's just a lot of waiting between screens.
Edit: I'm using a class 10 SanDisk with 80MB/s read by the way.

Do you know any other games that are reported to have long loading times? Super Mario, Bayonetta, Legend of Zelda?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn