Hacking [GUIDE] AIO PS4 Exploit Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
When you say the debug menu works, what do you mean? If you can use the debug menu and install and launch pkg files then the payload worked.
I can see the debug menu.
Install package says None found though, despite having a PKG in the root of my exFat formatted USB stick (which I used to update to 4.55).

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can see the debug menu.
Install package says None found though, despite having a PKG in the root of my exFat formatted USB stick (which I used to update to 4.55).
I feel like if you can see the debug menu then everything worked and the problem lies with the usb partition. But I've never come across anyone else with a "partially working" debug menu so I'm not sure if it's just that the payload didn't fully work.

Reactions: KiiWii

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like if you can see the debug menu then everything worked and the problem lies with the usb partition. But I've never come across anyone else with a "partially working" debug menu so I'm not sure if it's just that the payload didn't fully work.
So what exactly is the Holy Grail payload supposed to do then, if I get the debug menu by just sending the debug menu payload?
Is the Holy Grail payload actually supposed to kick you back and give the "No free memory" error?

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So what exactly is the Holy Grail payload supposed to do then, if I get the debug menu by just sending the debug menu payload?
Is the Holy Grail payload actually supposed to kick you back and give the "No free memory" error?
The holygrail payload is the only one you should be using. I've never used or needed the debug menu payload.

D

Deleted-355425

I cant block the PS4 update urls with my kak Router :P only supports ip blocking. Is that update blocker 4.05 only for now? or is it 4.55 too?

Can you take the update urls and find the IP's for them to block?

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5: On PC: Open NetCatGUI enter your PS4's IP address and send the HolyGrail payload from your PC with port 9020.
Optional: EnableWebBrowser payload only needs to be launched ONCE EVER and will permanently let you launch web browser without having to sign into PSN, so you can go to http://crack.bargains/455/ or another exploit host when theyre updated to be AIO.

NOTE: you can now disable internet setting on PS4 [Settings] > [Network] uncheck the box next to [Connect to Internet]. Don't forget to re-enable when you want to launch exploits.

6: Go to [Settings] > [DEBUG SETTINGS] > [GAME] > [PACKAGE INSTALLER] to install a game. (Game PKG must be on root of exFat formatted USB stick)
OK. Thank you so much for tutorial, but I got lost in :
5: On PC: Open NetCatGUI

So i have 2 folder here "NETCAT" and "NETCAT_GUI"
Why? Untill now i only read about using "NETCAT_GUI" what i do with "NETCAT" merge with "NETCAT_GUI"?

So. O opened NetCatGUI, set IP and Port. Now I pickup .bin by .bin and sent? But I tried one and a error :

ps4_455_holygrail.bin
Inhect Payload
IDLE

FAILED to inject payload make sure the code execution is waiting for payload or the elf loader is listening.

Detaisl : MY PS4 it's " You are all Set"

ps4-exploit-host it's "choose a payload to send :>>"

i'm really confusing but instrution.

in :
ps4-exploit-host

I downloaded : ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.4.0.zip
But also there is a : ps4-exploit-host-v0.4.0.zip

What correct one?

Sorry but I'm really lost this 5. Part!

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is just my experience so it may vary for others, but unlike the 4.05 exploit where you had to do full reboot often between attempts, with 4.55 if you get the memory error then just press circle and it will immediately retry. Then once you get success you can send the holygrail payload over and you're done.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i'm really confusing but instrution.

in :
ps4-exploit-host

I downloaded : ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.4.0.zip
But also there is a : ps4-exploit-host-v0.4.0.zip

What correct one?

Sorry but I'm really lost this 5. Part!

it's host-win if using windows.

Use netcat gui with your ps4 ip and port 9020.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it's host-win if using windows.

Use netcat gui with your ps4 ip and port 9020.
Yes, I downloaded i'm using ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.4.0.zip

And I'm using netcat gui and my IP PS4 and port 9020 but return me error liked i said

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

holygrail payload over and you're done
This part, send Payload, I do with NETCAT_GUI or ps4-exploit-host, because there is a option there!

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, I downloaded i'm using ps4-exploit-host-win-v0.4.0.zip

And I'm using netcat gui and my IP PS4 and port 9020 but return me error liked i said

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This part, send Payload, I do with NETCAT_GUI or ps4-exploit-host, because there is a option there!

once it says "Youre all set" press PS button to back out of browser, and try again from there?

Reactions: Redirr

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't know i need exit. Well my PS4 just get Bluescreen and back to Home and wont enter settings again, I'll try to restart and test your instrution!
If you are getting failed to send payload then don't exit, only exit once netcatgui tells you success. You were doing everything correctly, there must be some sort of network or pc issue why you can't send payload.

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you are getting failed to send payload then don't exit, only exit once netcatgui tells you success. You were doing everything correctly, there must be some sort of network or pc issue why you can't send payload.
Everything is set. I Press Home, now Home. But Netcar GUI keep saying erro.

Why Exploit Host aske me if i want sent a payload? Well. I keep with Error.

Ip it's correct. Port it's correct. But it's says error.

Well i dont know what i can do to check what you said but network etc. So I'm lost.

sonicdacrack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Could it be that HolyGrail is not persitant?
I always have to go to userguide and activate holygrail... crack.bargains alone doeant do it

Due to the second DNS it points me to the external payload loader. were i have to run it...

Last edited by sonicdacrack,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1