Gaming GTA V online Issues?

D

Deleted User

That, or it's just laziness on Rockstar's behalf. If you had billions of dollars, you wouldn't be in much of a hurry to fix the problems. Who cares about public image when you're rich.

scrooge-mcduck.gif

Reactions: calmwaters

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That, or it's just laziness on Rockstar's behalf. If you had billions of dollars, you wouldn't be in much of a hurry to fix the problems. Who cares about public image when you're rich.

Yeah no. They sold roughly 16 million within the first 3 days. They probably sold another 2 million in the first 2 weeks, and who knows how many digital sales.

D

Deleted User

Yeah no. They sold roughly 16 million within the first 3 days. They probably sold another 2 million in the first 2 weeks, and who knows how many digital sales.

I'm not doubting they will fix it, i'm just saying they're in no rush. Sure it'd make more money (in which is the main goal) but they're filthy rich. I don't know about you, but i'd be kicking back for a few days, what's hate when you have money.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not doubting they will fix it, i'm just saying they're in no rush. Sure it'd make more money (in which is the main goal) but they're filthy rich. I don't know about you, but i'd be kicking back for a few days, what's hate when you have money.

I wouldn't. People want this. If they take it easy and people find out that they're not trying, Rockstar is gonna have a lot of upset fans which is a bad image they don't want.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I've not been able to log in yet either. Update went fine, been able to create my character and whatnot, but after that all I get is an error message saying 'unable to host session'. Same applies when I try to use the camera, it tells me the service isn't available right now. I can still take photos...eventually...so I can still do missions, albeit with a considerable delay while the phone figures out that it still can't connect to the gallery for a few minutes.

I'm just gonna leave it for a day or two, to be honest. FF14 A Realm Reborn had this issue too, too many players want in right away, servers couldn't handle the strain, hence why I ended up on the shithouse Durandal server instead of back home on my old haunts of Valefor. Best just to let it be for a couple of days, play offline or just play something else. It's just another modern technology not up to snuff delay, nothing more, no big conspiracy or world ending cataclysm like some people are claiming.

Besides, just checked my electric meter and I only have 30p to last til morning so I can't really be burning power all night faffing about online :P

D

Deleted User

I wouldn't. People want this. If they take it easy and people find out that they're not trying, Rockstar is gonna have a lot of upset fans which is a bad image they don't want.

I doubt the audience of Grand Theft Auto is going to care that Rockstar would have a break. It'll be done soon, yes, but it's not something that people have to stay overtime and won't see their families over.

KazoWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played earlier today just fine, but it seem kinda empty. (only me and 2 others was on). I stole this really nice truck with huge wheels on it. i got a tracker and insurance on it and robbed some stores then quit. about 10 minutes a go i went to get back on and my truck is gone also all the money in my bank is also gone (you start online with a few grand in the bank but now its at 0 even after all the money i put in to it)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1