GTA V Cheat Code List (PSP)

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by wiired24, Oct 13, 2013.

1. wiired24
    OP

wiired24 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 3, 2013
    United States
    Dev_Home
    This is something i've been working on for quite some time its a Text Based GTA V Cheat Code List
    Keep in mind this is only part 1 I will be making more parts very soon. Also please don't hate me if this isn't pretty its only a "Text Based Program" and its my first PSP Homebrew so I'm still learning.

[​IMG]

If you have any thoughts,suggestions,opinions etc etc please let me know :)

EDIT* As promised here is part 2 i took the liberty of combining part 1 and 2 for conveince sake
    fyi the source code for part2 is included as well

Download Part 1&2 Combined http://www.2shared.com/file/AhxPyXwv/GTA_V_Cheat_Codes_PSP_Part_1_2.html

omarrrio likes this.
  2. omarrrio

omarrrio GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 18, 2010
    Macau
    nowhere
    >GTA V on psp
    >being this new
    >gtho of my gbatemp

3. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    What? The dude appears to have made a little list program to display GTA 5 inbuilt cheats so as to have a crack at making PSP homebrew.

Boy12 likes this.
  4. omarrrio

Feb 18, 2010
    Macau
    nowhere
    i was just kidding, plus, why would anyone use a psp to view the cheats, when he can always, see them on a computer, phone, smart watch (??), the psp battery is really short, but then again, he's far better than me, since i never made a home-brew, and i support his idea 100% :)

and also, i just got trapped by the misleading title, that is all.

5. wiired24
    OP

Sep 3, 2013
    United States
    Dev_Home

You are correct not everybody will find this program useful the reason i decided to make this was mainly for me because i have GTA V and its a pain in the but for me to have to look up cheats on the pc every time when rather i could just pull them off my PSP since i usually keep it handy. However i decided to release this homebrew because i thought well maybe somebody else will find it of use. Also Thanks for supporting me i will be making more brew in the future my next project i'm working on will be a game but i wont say too much ;)

omarrrio likes this.
  6. omarrrio

Feb 18, 2010
    Macau
    nowhere
    it'd be good if it would be a puzzle game :) + i am looking forward to seeing your new achievements :)

7. wiired24
    OP

Sep 3, 2013
    United States
    Dev_Home
    I will keep you posted ;) Also I'm having a few difficuties so if you could help me out that would be great basically the program I'm using to make games is "PSP Constructor" and it's basically a Game Maker clone it allows you to make little 2D games and compile them and put them on your PSP. When i try to compile the Eboot.PBP it doesn't do anything also when i click Test Game it just says "One or more components are Missing" I dunno what to do at this point it wont let me save my game file either and it wont let me compile the eboot which is neccessary so i'm at a loss :unsure:

EDIT*-If all else fails i'll just use a different SDK/Engine and u said u like Puzzle Games? I think i can work something out ;)