OP
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello!

Some days ago my cousing and I were playing a heist on PS3, a player joined us and some time after we started he gave us cash, rp, weapons.. etc, my cousing it's ok with that, but I would like to restore my record. I thought that I would be able to install one of those mod menu with PS3 SUper Slim HEN on 4.85, but after days of research I have nothing... now I have installed latest HEN, but no one mod menu have worked for me, from what I read... it because every mod menu is for BLES and I'm usign the original game that is BLUS. So, if some one can help me with a guide and files to succesfully install mod menu would be great, thanks!

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think you'll be able to install a mod menu as you need to be on a DEX PS3 for those if I remember correctly.
After a more intense searching, I found one for BLUS game and it's working, now I don't know how to restore my RP weapons and ammu...

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Mexico
you can install a menu on cex, most are bles menus but you can change your blus to bles..
I’m using a original blu-ray, I hacked my PS3 Slim just to restore my money and rp. Someone gave me $8,000,000 and level 120, so I restored it to $728,000 and level 67, that was all. But thanks!
I think that using cheats the game lose the fun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1