Gaming Gta chinatown wars FREEZE problem.

jaredacekard

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys everytime i use the flamethrower the game freezes and i have to restart for the missions where u had to burn 18 boxes i used the bottles with gas. Now im on a mission where u have to steal this dragon and u have to walk around in it and when it comes to the part when u have to do the fire the game freezes and i cant get past that mission. Please help

sidorak900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jaredacekard said:
Hey guys everytime i use the flamethrower the game freezes and i have to restart for the missions where u had to burn 18 boxes i used the bottles with gas. Now im on a mission where u have to steal this dragon and u have to walk around in it and when it comes to the part when u have to do the fire the game freezes and i cant get past that mission. Please help
yeah i have the same problem too!!! i updated my firmware but that didnt work
wacko.gif

jmm0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
yea i have the same problem, no cheats on nor anything, happened when i tried loading from real or sakura, every time i try to use the flamethrower the game just freezes, with the sound repeating itself over and over :S. i even tried that cheat that supposedly fixes the rom, but nothing. any solutions?

jmm0070

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
UPDATE: it was just a rom problem, i downloaded a repacked european version by xenophobia and it worked perfectly, no more flamethrower freezes
wink.gif

sidorak900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jmm0070 said:
yea i have the same problem, no cheats on nor anything, happened when i tried loading from real or sakura, every time i try to use the flamethrower the game just freezes, with the sound repeating itself over and over :S. i even tried that cheat that supposedly fixes the rom, but nothing. any solutions?
can you give us the link?

D

Deleted-119707

sidorak900 said:
jmm0070 said:
UPDATE: it was just a rom problem, i downloaded a repacked european version by xenophobia and it worked perfectly, no more flamethrower freezes
wink.gif
can you give us the link?
read the rules or go away.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte