Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NOTE: Already used the search button --> couldnt find anything

Hi i was searching al over the internet for gta chinatown wars hacks...i couldnt find any

im looking for codes like a tank a plane or whatever you need... like in every gta

hope you can help me

thanks - Bye

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont think you can even ride the helicopter or plane in this game. Although theres one mission where you can ride it but not control it.

Puddz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TwinBlades said:
I dont think you can even ride the helicopter or plane in this game. Although theres one mission where you can ride it but not control it.

Well a helicopter/plane would just lag the game.
Going fast down a highway with alot of cops starts to lag the game.

xxRAG3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For whatever reason, Moogleman himself narin is having trouble with gbatemp. Anyways, someone else released a little one, which is anyways missing a lot of files. All it is is money, health, something else (not vehicular) and the cheat to bypass the hack. I don't know when he gets back, but i have been waiting for the bast 5 days to do so, checking 3-4 times a day. DAMNIT! I hope there will be a motherlode when he gets back.
PS: LINK FOR DOWNLOAD to little cheats.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=84991&st=8595
(If your looking at this late, its the first post on page 574, scroll down to when you see RED text from curley)

LivingToDie

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uhh... dont want to be harsh but i said on purpose that i would want cheats for like tanks and stuff... so this wouldnt happen
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch