Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
A user who’s provided legit proof that he has the retail version of Gran Turismo 5 has revealed what the game’s initial install size is.

The initial install size of Gran Turismo 5 on your PS3 HDD is going to be 6.4 GB. He also revealed that it takes about 40 minutes to install.

However, interestingly, he says that the game will continue to install and decompress data throughout the course of your playtime and the actual disk space taken by the game on your PS3 will be a lot more.

SOURCE: GamersMint.com

Racing GOTY, every year!

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
So now EVERYTHING concerning GT5 is news...?
Unfortunately so in the same way everything concerning Pokemon or Mario or Sonic or GTA etc is also news.

Sephxus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
So now EVERYTHING concerning GT5 is news...?
Not very interesting news.
However, i've done that too (today) and i still regret it.
sad.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
However, interestingly, he says that the game will continue to install and decompress data throughout the course of your playtime and the actual disk space taken by the game on your PS3 will be a lot more.

So it'll be like a grand theft auto save file and fill your memory card (or hard drive in this case) without you noticing until one day you wonder why you have so little space left.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mangaTom said:
6.4 I guess is a little small,considering the game?
unsure.gif
Isn't the game like 50GB in size total? Yeah, 6.4GB is nothing, that's like 2 games off Steam for me, or one if it's a dual layer DVD game. If you don't have enough storage space for that install, it's not super expensive to get a bigger drive now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup