GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I checked this game out when it first hit, and though I liked a lot of things about it, I never could get into it. The main reason being, I never could figure the brake system out. I've really been jonesing for a good street-racing-type game (oh, please don't start listing off a host of other games
bow.gif
) and want to give Grid another shot, but what am I doing wrong? The regular brake only slows you down slightly, allowing for no drift at all, and the hand brake doesn't respond at all.

Help me, Obi Wan -- you're my only hope!
cry.gif

ichigo_kurosaki

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
may aswell give up on it yer its ok but the turning is the major let down unless someone else figured it out. i know you said not to do this but try need for speed carbon own the city its really good much better in my opinion.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed this game immensely until it wanted me to make a track to its specifications. I did everything it specified during track creation and it didn't like it, so I lost interest in the game because I couldn't continue. I just wanted to race, not screw around building tracks. That killed it for me.

As for how the cars handled......it's been so long since I booted the game last that I honestly don't remember anymore. All I do remember is that I was kicking ass in it before the track creation BS hung me up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Faust03 @ Faust03: hey the spam bots are acting up again