Greeting

crash__

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all. Long time listener, first time caller.

I'm mainly into Nintendo handhelds and retro emulation, building up a respectable collection of DSi consoles, along with some of the unique games and peripherals (just picked up Pokémon Typing Adventure :) ). Very much enjoy running cfw on anything I can, started with OG XBOX/XBMC and my HTC Magician Windows Mobile about 20 years ago, but currently DSi, Wii and SNES Classic. Also hardware modding older Nintendo handhelds, I have a nice pink & white Game Boy Pocket with IPS screen, and a Game Boy Colour that's waiting for an IPS mod. I have a firm rule not to mod any 'current' consoles, It's not a particularly firm moral stance, but it's how I sleep at night. I used to enjoy rooting and tinkering with Android phones, but I got so bored with that I moved to iPhone and don't feel like tinkering with a clean system like iOS any more.

I've probably visited these forums hundreds of times over the years, so felt about time I made an account. Thanks in retrospect to all of the posters and commenters who've saved me from ruined devices :yay:

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, :)

:hrth: And welcome to GBAtemp! We have gamers and programmer from around the world! :hrth:

We have people with:
:yay::yaysp::yaynds::yay3ds::yaywii::yayu::yayswitch::yaypsp::yayps3::yayone::gba::switch::sp::nds::psp::discuss::download::yay:

Not to mention PC gamers, and people I call "Cubers" as well.

Enjoy our site :D

Reactions: crash__

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-