Hacking Green Screen Problem Playing Games from other regions

goo2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I currently have a NTSC-U wii and troubles loading two PAL games using backup loader 03: Dragon Warrior Swords and No More Heroes. When forcing NTSC the games will load only to a green screen but I am able to access them in B/W by forcing PAL 60. I was thinking that I might be able to fix this problem by switching the region of my isos. Has anybody been able to solve this problem region changer or by any other method? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

I am sorry to post this in a new topic but I am afraid it getting lost in the other topics.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I currently have a NTSC-U wii and troubles loading two PAL games using backup loader 03: Dragon Warrior Swords and No More Heroes. When forcing NTSC the games will load only to a green screen but I am able to access them in B/W by forcing PAL 60. I was thinking that I might be able to fix this problem by switching the region of my isos. Has anybody been able to solve this problem region changer or by any other method? Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
try your different scart on your T.V.
usually you have 1 set to pal or NTSC and the other is BOTH, well mine is, so i can play all regions without messing with forcings
smile.gif

goo2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hummm, my north american tv doesn't have an scart hook-up. Is there any other way to do it? Can I buy a special component cable? Also, have you or anybody else heard of any ways to get around it by manipulating the isos?

gdownie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am in the same boat as you trislett. I have PAL backups of PES 2008 and Twilight Princess. Both give me a green screen when I force NTSC. I've tried using Wiifrii on them but it hasn't helped. I'm curious to know if there's a workaround.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-