Hacking Green Day Rock band needs system update

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irhxcbcziuzxs said:
yeah, i read that before - not sure what stubbing my ios means - im pretty new to all this "hacking" stuff
gotcha.

while you havent exactly given us a wealth of info to draw upon, i will make a blanket statement that may cover you: it will undo your ability to use usb loaders if you do such things.

your other mileage may vary.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Startpatch or Priiloader with block discupdate.
Also you can use GeckoOS and it will check if you need a new IOS and install it for you.

Stub IOS = useless IOS

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
irhxcbcziuzxs said:
i assume thats a permanent thing, is there anyways to play it without doing this update?
no, it can be undone, follow the stick guide for modding wii's, specifically the section for those already on 4.2.

and, assuming you use one now, use your usb loader of choice to rip the game - any loader worth its salt will remove the update partition and give you access to clean, unfettered, heavily guylinered greendayness.

TRushInfo

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if all else fails you can just remod if u have to. you may want to read up a bit so you know what youre doing as most of us dont worry about a game telling us to update.

or dont ever see a game asking to update

lol@guyliner
Anyone remember when wal mart wouldnt carry green day cds, but now eveythings ok.............

federomeo18

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
irhxcbcziuzxs the best option for you is to use Priiloader as mentioned before, this little homebrew has an option to bypass the request of system update. If you need help with it just PM me and i'll be more than glad to help you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The only CoD game I played that I truly enjoyed was Black Ops 1, and only the single player...