Hacking Green Day Rock Band dlc problem

impact180sx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello all!

i have a quick question about rb2 dlc compatibility with rock band green day. i used the .wads for the rb2 dlc songs and they work fine on rb2. on the green day rb they show up on the list but do not load preview/play. i get a msg saying that the content is out of date and that i have to redownload them from rb2. i redownloaded them again from rb2 and still no go for the green day version. how do i play them on the green day version?
mellow.gif

any help would be appreciated. thanks in advance.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh damn... oh well i guess i can play it on rockband 2 but someone did tell me that it can be played through this?

cios 223 base ios 37 and can i run this in darkcorps?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for double bump. but i'm guessing that unistalling rawksd does nothing and i was right oh also i'm running dark corps and i may switch over to buying the dlc to see if that matters. once rawksd comes out. (sigh i guess nothings ever free has my uncle says)

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
are you loading the 2 games with the same cIOS?

i found that if i loaded GH or RB with 249(60) or 250(37) and then downloaded some songs, the DLC would show up as Out of Date when i loaded the game with 223(37). the same if i downloaded same songs under 223(37), they show up as out of date under 249(60)/250(37).

this was the case for GH5, GH6 and RB2. so all the songs show up in all the games and they all work, but only when loading the game from the same cIOS it was downloaded from. i'm GUESSING if you run from original disc and download some more dlc, that dlc will be out of date with usb and vice versa.

so i think if you want all your DLC in one basket, you need to commit to one method for loading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh