Error (-1022) when attempting rock band wads

zanmou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I do this on vWii, I seriously need an usb-lan-adaptor to get internet in Wii shop channel? My split WAD song still doesn't appear in GH5.
I'm on a vWii as well. Did you ever figure this out? In order to get these to work, we need the wii shop channel booted with internet first right? So how do you go about doing it on the vWii?
Post automatically merged:

So when I do this on vWii, I seriously need an usb-lan-adaptor to get internet in Wii shop channel? My split WAD song still doesn't appear in GH5.
Did you ever figure this out? I'm on a vwii, the solution is that in order to get these to work I will need to get internet connection on the shop channel and boot it right? How do you do this on the vwii
Post automatically merged:

I feel like I am so close. So I got an error when attempting the update. So I used dop-mii to add the shop channel and that works, shop channel loads. Re-attempted all the other steps in the guide, but when I boot RB2 I get the message that the SD card cannot be used and is disabled. Any suggestions from here?
If i'm trying to boot the shop channel with internet what should I do to it with dop-mii? I'm pretty sure I have to drop the shop channel version right? Which version?

Last edited by zanmou,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...