Hacking Green Artifacts on usb loader

severednow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running wanin's 1.5 and on some games I get these little green artifacts (kinda like dead pixels) blinking on and off. It's not a real big issue but is there anyway around this? I've tried different loaders (lost track of which ones) and I've tried force ntsc and vidpatch. By the way I'm on 4.0U (U is ntsc right? either way its ntsc). Perhaps this is just a normal issue? I don't get it with retail copies nor with the disc loader, only the usb loader. Also the homebrew channel itself does it too sometimes. It does not matter if its a wad or not.

severednow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, i did have it on. just turned it off and i'm still getting them. let it cool down for a while and still having the same problem unfortunately

grayfox77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
severednow said:
yes, i did have it on. just turned it off and i'm still getting them. let it cool down for a while and still having the same problem unfortunately
Sorry, but your GPU (graphics processor) is caput!!! I had the same problem and the loader haven't got any relationship. You will have the same result with backups or original ones. But why? Using Wiconnect24 let the GPU running but the fan off. Result: GPU broken!. The only solution is try to change for other if your warranty period is not over and, of course, never never again let your Wii On with Wiiconnect24 (orange light in the power button).

Regards!

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
grayfox77 said:
severednow said:
Sorry, but your GPU (graphics processor) is caput!!! I had the same problem and the loader haven't got any relationship. You will have the same result with backups or original ones. But why? Using Wiconnect24 let the GPU running but the fan off. Result: GPU broken!. The only solution is try to change for other if your warranty period is not over and, of course, never never again let your Wii On with Wiiconnect24 (orange light in the power button).

Regards!
he doesn't get it @ originals tho

sm32

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
manias said:
he doesn't get it @ originals tho

i would have questioned that too but if its happening in HBC too that means it can't be the loader's problem. i don't know how much he has tested on originals though. i felt like it could just be due to chance as well that it didn't occur with the originals if he didn't check them for long enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Technically, cryptocurrencies aren't illegal, as long as you don't use it for criminal activity... +1