Gaming Great Less Popular games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deep Labyrinth. It came out pretty early in the DS's life, and is a 3D action RPG. Kind of reminds me of a simpler kings field. It is a re-release of a cel-phone game, and actually contains 2 entirely different games. The first is somewhat whimsical, while the second is much more serious. You attack and defend by sliding the stylus in different directions. Good game, by from what I recall it was shunned by most critics.

Nanostray 1&2. DS has very few SHMUP games. These two are very nice shooting games that probably flew under the radar of many gamers. Worth checking out, and quite challenging too. Very nice 3D GFX.

Anno 1503. An awesome RTS and Sim City style game. Really nice GFX, and addictive gameplay.

Hope you like some of these.

EDIT: 2 of these weren't on that list. They must be really unpopular. Oh well, I liked em.

Moots

The Incredible Sulk
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
These threads are rediculous.

The entire DS games section, as war previously mentioned has degenerated to this.

I've got a suggestion for those of you looking for suggestions, read the stickies, or go read reviews.

If you don't frequent this place and don't keep up on DS game news, why not go do some reading, as opposed to asking everyone else to do the work for you.

You know what I do? I check the release forum then I read the posts in any title that sounds interesting, then I'll pop over to IGN and check it out there, takes a whole 7 minutes.

THEN YOU MAKE DEMANDS ABOUT LINKS? You want help but refuse to read anything, god damn mindless short bus riders.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
These threads are rediculous.

The entire DS games section, as war previously mentioned has degenerated to this.

I've got a suggestion for those of you looking for suggestions, read the stickies, or go read reviews.

If you don't frequent this place and don't keep up on DS game news, why not go do some reading, as opposed to asking everyone else to do the work for you.

You know what I do? I check the release forum then I read the posts in any title that sounds interesting, then I'll pop over to IGN and check it out there, takes a whole 7 minutes.

THEN YOU MAKE DEMANDS ABOUT LINKS? You want help but refuse to read anything, god damn mindless short bus riders.

let me tell you something about ign not all the score a game gets that tells you it is good means the game is worth getting.people may hate me for this but a game like mario galaxy got a good score but to me that game was boring and deserved a lower score maybe a 6.

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moots said:
Im not saying IGN is the be all and end all of game ratings, but these people could do a little research on thier own, it takes 5 minutes.

that is true.what i do instead of only reading reviews sometimes is watch videos of the game view how the game play is.but you are right it does take only about 5mins to research the game on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E