Great Less Popular games?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Im Inylo, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Feb 20, 2009

Great Less Popular games? by Im Inylo at 2:50 AM (1,031 Views / 0 Likes) 8 replies

1. Im Inylo
    OP

Banned Im Inylo Banned

Canada
    hey Title says all basically... Just some more unpopular, less mainstream DS games.. Any GENRE!

2. fedgerama

Newcomer fedgerama Advanced Member

United States
  3. Goshogun1

Member Goshogun1 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Deep Labyrinth. It came out pretty early in the DS's life, and is a 3D action RPG. Kind of reminds me of a simpler kings field. It is a re-release of a cel-phone game, and actually contains 2 entirely different games. The first is somewhat whimsical, while the second is much more serious. You attack and defend by sliding the stylus in different directions. Good game, by from what I recall it was shunned by most critics.

Nanostray 1&2. DS has very few SHMUP games. These two are very nice shooting games that probably flew under the radar of many gamers. Worth checking out, and quite challenging too. Very nice 3D GFX.

Anno 1503. An awesome RTS and Sim City style game. Really nice GFX, and addictive gameplay.

Hope you like some of these.

EDIT: 2 of these weren't on that list. They must be really unpopular. Oh well, I liked em.

4. Im Inylo
    OP

Banned Im Inylo Banned

Canada
    Fedge, no LINKS

5. Moots

Member Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    These threads are rediculous.

The entire DS games section, as war previously mentioned has degenerated to this.

I've got a suggestion for those of you looking for suggestions, read the stickies, or go read reviews.

If you don't frequent this place and don't keep up on DS game news, why not go do some reading, as opposed to asking everyone else to do the work for you.

You know what I do? I check the release forum then I read the posts in any title that sounds interesting, then I'll pop over to IGN and check it out there, takes a whole 7 minutes.

THEN YOU MAKE DEMANDS ABOUT LINKS? You want help but refuse to read anything, god damn mindless short bus riders.

6. fst312

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    let me tell you something about ign not all the score a game gets that tells you it is good means the game is worth getting.people may hate me for this but a game like mario galaxy got a good score but to me that game was boring and deserved a lower score maybe a 6.

7. Moots

Member Moots The Incredible Sulk

Canada
    Im not saying IGN is the be all and end all of game ratings, but these people could do a little research on thier own, it takes 5 minutes.

8. fst312

Member fst312 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    that is true.what i do instead of only reading reviews sometimes is watch videos of the game view how the game play is.but you are right it does take only about 5mins to research the game on their own.

9. Edgedancer

Member Edgedancer Director of Moon based operations

Australia
    I agree with Moots. Go over to gamerankings.com and check out the averages of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.