1. BassAceGold

OP BassAceGold Testicles

Canada
  2. Lord Toon

Lord Toon GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Something Simple IMO...//
    [​IMG]
    I can design anything you want/need. But you have to give more info on what you would like to see.//

3. BassAceGold

OP BassAceGold Testicles

Canada
    Well whats currently done I find is kind of bland I'm basically open to anything though. If I really had an idea of what I wanted I would have been more specific but I guess I just need to see what can be done out there.

4. alex

alex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I like pixel work, and I have nothing to do, I'll take a shot at it, psycoblaster's pretty good though. I'm working on it, and I should be done by tomorrow. [​IMG] I have the main ones on the note chart thingy(I forgot what it's called, and I'm in fing band! [​IMG]) I'll try and work on the others. No peeking until I'm done [​IMG]

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's called a staf(f) I forgot if it's one or two F's [​IMG]

EDIT2: Done early, not my best work, I got lazy in the end. [​IMG] But I took a separate snapshot since the JPG was grainy(don't save as jpeg in Paint, Gimp is okay [​IMG])

[​IMG]
    lol, My sprites look retarded. But I suck at people, I was going to do the rest, but I'll wait. The Mario one I'd like to leave as-is, I suck as people. [​IMG]

5. ShakeBunny

ShakeBunny GBAtemp Fan

United States
    This is fun! I love Mario Paint, so I decided to give this a shot.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It is not finished yet. Let me know if you like it. If so, I will continue.

6. eldhand

eldhand GBAtemp Regular

I like it, and if you take psycoblasters' and yours penguindefender and combinate, it will be super special awesome

7. TaeK

TaeK GBAtemp Regular

I don't see what's wrong with the original one ;D

8. ShakeBunny

ShakeBunny GBAtemp Fan

United States
    So, should I finish my version?

9. sconethief

sconethief GBAtemp Regular

United States
    finish it, it'll be the most unique of them all [​IMG] may turn out awesome [​IMG]

10. Teh Great Michea

Banned

United States
    Ill take a whack at it. Im not sure if Ds can take quality graphics. Good example of that are Vista r4 skins.

I switched from Gimp to Photoshop. Got my PSCs4 FUll not beta so ill try.

11. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

why does it have that FRET FURY look about it whats this FRET FURY COMPOSER ?? [​IMG]

Its too dark and too outta place for this project!

additional ...FRET FURY has been put on hold due to lack of time to work on the project ..yet you have time available enough to work on this ..

[​IMG]

@Lord Toon awsome top screen there mate!

@BassAceGold keep up the good work and consider Lord Toon's top screen in the next release [​IMG]

12. ShakeBunny

ShakeBunny GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I don't believe I deserve that lion, sir. You see, I am the one that drew all of the graphics from FretFury. Also, no part of my version of the screens is from, or based on, anything I have made for FretFury.

One last thing. FretFury was NOT put on hold due to my lack of time. It was put on hold, because the main coders, Wazmo and Musturd, attend school during the day giving them almost no time to code the game. I drew almost everything necessary for the game to function before I stopped working on the project. Please, get your facts straight before you start serving facepalms.

In regards to this work. I wanted to throw something different into the mix as most of the other representations look fairly similar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to work.

13. BassAceGold

OP BassAceGold Testicles

Canada
    Basically for anyone who is wondering, I just find that the current interface is a little boring and maybe somethings could be added or improved to make it look not so plain. It doesn't have to be drastically different, just little things are fine, who knows maybe skin support could be added.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Graphic, Artist, needed