Trophies
Website
lordtoon.com
XP
Country
United States
Something Simple IMO...//
MPCDS.png

I can design anything you want/need. But you have to give more info on what you would like to see.//

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well whats currently done I find is kind of bland I'm basically open to anything though. If I really had an idea of what I wanted I would have been more specific but I guess I just need to see what can be done out there.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like pixel work, and I have nothing to do, I'll take a shot at it, psycoblaster's pretty good though. I'm working on it, and I should be done by tomorrow.
tongue.gif
I have the main ones on the note chart thingy(I forgot what it's called, and I'm in fing band!
laugh.gif
) I'll try and work on the others. No peeking until I'm done
tongue.gif

EDIT: Oh yeah, it's called a staf(f) I forgot if it's one or two F's
tongue.gif

EDIT2: Done early, not my best work, I got lazy in the end.
tongue.gif
But I took a separate snapshot since the JPG was grainy(don't save as jpeg in Paint, Gimp is okay
tongue.gif
)

notesgd9.png

lol, My sprites look retarded. But I suck at people, I was going to do the rest, but I'll wait. The Mario one I'd like to leave as-is, I suck as people.
tongue.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is fun! I love Mario Paint, so I decided to give this a shot.

It is not finished yet. Let me know if you like it. If so, I will continue.

eldhand

Trophies
XP
Country
I like it, and if you take psycoblasters' and yours penguindefender and combinate, it will be super special awesome

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
penguindefender said:
This is fun! I love Mario Paint, so I decided to give this a shot.

It is not finished yet. Let me know if you like it. If so, I will continue.

why does it have that FRET FURY look about it whats this FRET FURY COMPOSER ??
huh.gif

Its too dark and too outta place for this project!

additional ...FRET FURY has been put on hold due to lack of time to work on the project ..yet you have time available enough to work on this ..

lion1rf4.jpg

@Lord Toon awsome top screen there mate!

@BassAceGold keep up the good work and consider Lord Toon's top screen in the next release
smile.gif

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe I deserve that lion, sir. You see, I am the one that drew all of the graphics from FretFury. Also, no part of my version of the screens is from, or based on, anything I have made for FretFury.

One last thing. FretFury was NOT put on hold due to my lack of time. It was put on hold, because the main coders, Wazmo and Musturd, attend school during the day giving them almost no time to code the game. I drew almost everything necessary for the game to function before I stopped working on the project. Please, get your facts straight before you start serving facepalms.

In regards to this work. I wanted to throw something different into the mix as most of the other representations look fairly similar.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go to work.

BassAceGold

Testicles
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically for anyone who is wondering, I just find that the current interface is a little boring and maybe somethings could be added or improved to make it look not so plain. It doesn't have to be drastically different, just little things are fine, who knows maybe skin support could be added.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE