OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robertson.heliohost.org
XP
Country
United States
Here's the latest version of graphDS. In this version, I added nesting for catalog functions, added tracing for inverse functions, added a vector data type, and added some catalog functions for working with vectors, like dot product and cross product. If you've never used graphDS before, it also features expression evaluation, a simple CAS, built-in catalog functions, and six graphing modes.

Please note that this will probably be the last version before the "final" version, 1.0. This means that I NEED YOUR HELP. Please report any bugs (I already know of several) and tell me what features you would like to see implemented or how I can improve graphDS. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to include all your suggestions, but it would certainly help both you and me if I could get some feedback.

As always, I greatly appreciate your donations. Your donations will keep me from having to obtain a job while I am getting through college, which means more homebrew for you.

Click here to download graphDS v0.9.

graphdsv09inversetraceyq7.png
graphdsv09vectsl9.png
graphdsv09nestingfl8.png

anime4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the new version.

But the gui on the lower screen should be changed.

I understand the credit but there should have a splash screen on the beginning.
On the lower screen there should maybe have a sort of a tab system, to help the use.

But other then that it's really good. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: