graphDS v0.9 Released!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by morganDS7, Jan 15, 2009.

Jan 15, 2009

graphDS v0.9 Released!!! by morganDS7 at 8:41 PM (687 Views / 0 Likes) 1 replies

1. morganDS7
    OP

Newcomer morganDS7 Newbie

United States
    Here's the latest version of graphDS. In this version, I added nesting for catalog functions, added tracing for inverse functions, added a vector data type, and added some catalog functions for working with vectors, like dot product and cross product. If you've never used graphDS before, it also features expression evaluation, a simple CAS, built-in catalog functions, and six graphing modes.

Please note that this will probably be the last version before the "final" version, 1.0. This means that I NEED YOUR HELP. Please report any bugs (I already know of several) and tell me what features you would like to see implemented or how I can improve graphDS. I cannot guarantee that I will be able to include all your suggestions, but it would certainly help both you and me if I could get some feedback.

As always, I greatly appreciate your donations. Your donations will keep me from having to obtain a job while I am getting through college, which means more homebrew for you.

Click here to download graphDS v0.9.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. anime4ever

Member anime4ever GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Thanks for the new version.

But the gui on the lower screen should be changed.

I understand the credit but there should have a splash screen on the beginning.
    On the lower screen there should maybe have a sort of a tab system, to help the use.

But other then that it's really good. Thanks