Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Giangsta said:
How's the multiplayer like? how many players can it support?
I've been chating with someone else in the game through multiplayer wi-fi. The chat is like picochat. Your friend roster can have as many people as you want I guess. The question is can more than two people talk to each other at the same time?

btw I'm using the game NOT patched or fixed with my SuperCard DS ONE SDHC

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
There is no online multiplayer. I'm... depressed. This could have been like a mini Xbox Live
frown.gif
You can only connect to one person at a time.

It feels so... limited
frown.gif

sebaash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
the fix cause not work the internet or any use in multiplayer mode D:!
In my m3 real, i cant use the NWFC.

Bloodangel

Trophies
XP
Country
is it allowed of me to ask on here where i can get the arm7 and arm9 files please as i have a cyclo and wanna try this method.

Please dont ban me, if im nto allowed to ask this and i will emmediatly remove it

thanks

Giangsta

Trophies
XP
Country
sebaash said:

Darn, i guess its not only me thats getting the problems. Let's hope theres gonna be someway to fix the patched version to work on wifi

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks great, feels like GTAIII and plays about as well, which is pretty damn impressive on DS. I like the auto-attack feature (by simply holding down the A button). The PDA is great; everything's very user-friendly. Camera, though, is a bit all over the place. Probably not many options, considering the perspective they opted for, and using the L-trigger to reposition the camera behind your back works well enough. But the game already seems to exhibit many of the idiosyncrasies that are inherent in most GTA games.

Many thanks to the patch provider. And maybe now the site will start to load faster.
wacko.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For those having trouble with the driving, remember that by default the "auto-steering" option or whatever it's called is enabled. So if you're veering slightly in one direction, while your instinct is to correct it by steering a bit the other way, if you don't touch anything the game will straighten it out for you. You can turn this option off in the settings if you want, too.

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There Is Multiplayer Games!

Well when I look in the friend roster while I have someone selected. On the top it gives there mutliplayer stats and one of the stats says "Multiplayer games played 0 (0)"

There must be some type of game to play with one another! Otherwise why would there be a stat for it?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nightstalker said:
There Is Multiplayer Games!

Well when I look in the friend roster while I have someone selected. On the top it gives there mutliplayer stats and one of the stats says "Multiplayer games played 0 (0)"

There must be some type of game to play with one another! Otherwise why would there be a stat for it?

It's local only. Meaning, not included in wifi. Also meaning, there is no co-op or head-to-head online play.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giangsta said:
sebaash said:

Darn, i guess its not only me thats getting the problems. Let's hope theres gonna be someway to fix the patched version to work on wifi
I can connect to Wi-Fi Connection just fine with my CycloDS patched version. Haven't tried multiplayer, noone has the game lol.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
concealed identity said:
For those having trouble with the driving, remember that by default the "auto-steering" option or whatever it's called is enabled. So if you're veering slightly in one direction, while your instinct is to correct it by steering a bit the other way, if you don't touch anything the game will straighten it out for you. You can turn this option off in the settings if you want, too.

I just came on to comment about this. TURN OFF THE STEER ASSIST!

Some folks might actually prefer it, and that's perfectly understandable, but if you're looking for the same level of control you might be used to from other GTA games, definitely turn it off. I think it plays tons better without the assist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn