chadders

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys i need some help??

Ive been out the wii scene for a little while and ive just updated to 4.0E using the ultimate 4.0 update guide yestarday.

Everything went ok and it was/is all working.

Im thinking of getting the motion plus add ons 2moz so i got myself a copy of grand slam tennis and burnt it using imgburn.

Ive put the disc in and like a fuckin bell end did the update off the disc. The system updated, the wii restarted and the game showed up in the disc channel. I click on the disc channel and after a few seconds a screen with "the disc could not be read" came up????

Whats goin on with this, ive held a quick look through the forums but couldnt see a topic for this. If this need to be moved im sorry if its in the wrong place. Im using a PAL wii with a Wiikey V1 installed running the latest firmware on wii and chip.

I dont really want to go down the route of backup loaders as this is what i got the chip installed for!!

Thanks for any help coz this is doin me head right in!!!

supermodchips

Trophies
XP
Country
I am guessing that you did end up using the Pal copy of the game so I wont bother asking about that. Considering that you have the latest firmware available on the wii, no issues should have arisen, especially considering that you dont need any modifications to play the game. I would just suggest that you make sure you have the latest firmware on your wiikey and if so, try burning the game again at a lower speed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: