Gaming Gran Turismo PSP Help

rajman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys can you help me here, my PSP FAT is on 5.50GEN-B(full). I have the Gran Turismo (US) ISO file and I have followed the 'Yoshihiro's Game Decrypter' exactly how is supposed to be done and the ISO now has the new patched EBOOT.bin file in it, but when I run it on my PSP I keep getting the message "The game could not be started (80020130)" Ive tried putting my 'UMD ISO MODE' on both M33 driver and Sony NP9660 and it still doesnt work....can someone plz help me out, is there something I have done wrong? Is there specific settings on the recovery menu thats needs to be activated for this to work?

shadowkillerdrag

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I have the Phat 5.50 GEN-B Full as well with Gran Turismo patched.
Set on the m33 driver to play.
It should play correctly o.O
Try redoing it or getting a pre-patched version?

rajman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shadowkillerdragon said:
Well I have the Phat 5.50 GEN-B Full as well with Gran Turismo patched.
Set on the m33 driver to play.
It should play correctly o.O
Try redoing it or getting a pre-patched version?
Hey, I tried it a couple of more times outputting it at ISO and CSO and it still doesnt work =( I also downloaded an already pacthed version of GT and that also failed to work....which tells me its my PSP thats the problem, do you know what it can be?

rajman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SFenton said:
I personally believe that GEN is fine. Update to B2 perhaps?
Ive updated it to B2...thats why it shows up as '5.50GEN-B(full)' on the system information! I cant get around this problem...dying to play GT
cry.gif

rajman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nIxx said:
You are using the wrong EBOOT.BIN you need to use the EBOOT.BIN from the DECRYPTOR directory.
I am using in the eboot.bin from the decrypter folder, the one that was created from the PSP.
Also does the file 'version.txt' need changing in any way?

rajman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys Ive finally got it working, I went to the rcovery menu and chose advanced>advanced configuration and disabled everything there and now its working
gbasp.gif

Yuan

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
rajman said:
nIxx said:
You are using the wrong EBOOT.BIN you need to use the EBOOT.BIN from the DECRYPTOR directory.
I am using in the eboot.bin from the decrypter folder, the one that was created from the PSP.
Also does the file 'version.txt' need changing in any way?

version.txt only affects PSN games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-