Hacking got trucha and it changed my cios?

sixstringer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i downloaded the trucha bug thru pimp my wii and now it changed my main cios 249 to cios 222 now i cant change it back. i have usbloader, homebrew, pimp my wii, neogamma, and this rev19 thing that i cant load for some reason.HELP!!!!

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PimpMyWii is known as 'BrickMyWii' here. Use ModMii and completely resoftmod from the beginning.

Picture in my sig links you to the main thread for a download.

sixstringer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate that info I was unaware. I thought something sucked about it. now how do i do what you said. I feel like a cave man with this thing

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem. ModMii is made for people like you! Please, thank the author XFlak. He spent a long time coding ModMii.

sixstringer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now do I just delete pimp my wii or do i have to delete homebrew, neogamma, ect....? I would prefer not to have to do that and just get rid of pimp my wii.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just go to the apps folder in your SD Card and delete PimpMyWii if you boot through the Homebrew Channel.

If it's a WAD and you boot through the System Menu, use AnyTitleDeleter. Although, the name might be messed up in AnyTitleDeleter. Have backups of your other Homebrew stuff like NeoGamma.

chaosdarkneo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I barely ninja'd you... But you did clear up something I forgot to mention
tongue.gif

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
FYI, u can delete channels from the Wii Options Menu, it won't delete ALL traces of the channel on the Wii, but it won't make a significant difference. Reason why I say this is cuz Any Title Deleter is dangerous and shouldn't be used or recommended lightly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1