Got some Wiiflow questions/issues on vWii.

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by insomniac45177, Jun 6, 2017.

1. insomniac45177
    OP

insomniac45177 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2017
    United States
    Iv got some wiiflow for vWii questions/issues id like to try to have worked out and or explained to me. im looking for 1 or more people experienced with it on vWii that wouldnt mind teaching a few things. i know a lot about it as is and iv already got it up and running wii, gc, and most if not all plugins but there are some questions i still have. either here or pm me either is fine. thanks

2. Marko76

Marko76 GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 19, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Clydebank
    Well without you actually telling us what you want to know how do you expect us to know if we can help lol.

3. insomniac45177
    OP

insomniac45177 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2017
    United States
    fair enough. i had everything launching from my sd card no issues. but my external usb is much bigger of course. so im trying to do everything from my usb. HBC, all of wiiflow, everything. but my plugins and everything still want to only boot from sd. covers still only want to download to sd. how do i make everything go to and come from usb?

my second question is wiiware and emunand related but we can handle the first one first if thats ok.

4. Dr.Hacknik

Dr.Hacknik Maniac | Dev | A Fellow (lewd) Megumin

Mar 26, 2014
    United States
    my lewd corner
    WiiFlow isn't supported well; I'd recommend using CFG USB Loader (The modded version).

Lemme grab a link real quick...

5. insomniac45177
    OP

insomniac45177 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2017
    United States
    i loved CFG loader on my OG Wii. so does it have support for all the old consoles and wii and gc games nowadays? be completely honest i seen the masterpiece pack for wii flow with all the plugins and was like YES that is what i need.

6. Dr.Hacknik

Mar 26, 2014
    United States
    my lewd corner
    Yes sir; there is a mod that supports tons of Emulators and Nintendont for them tasty GC Games. Here: Just run the update plugins option (I had to compile the zip myself since the Official site is down)

https://mega.nz/#!ysIRHaoD!m5-WxEAdkjNR9Q0t-GRzTiSvX7ZZauA8pMkdLxsqbmQ

7. fledge68

fledge68 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 30, 2012
    United States
    you'll have to edit wiiflow.ini manually. look under [GENERAL] for all the dir settings and change all the SD: to USB1: and under [PLUGINS_PARTITIONS] change all the =0 to =1

you may have to reload cache ... not sure.

also go to wii games and then main settings and then change the partition to usb1 and go back.
    then do the same for gc games
    then do the same for emunand channels
    and probably the same for homebrew apps

Last edited by fledge68, Jun 6, 2017
  8. Dr.Hacknik

Mar 26, 2014
    United States
    my lewd corner
    Oh woops; @insomniac45177 ..... Looks like I gave you a slightly old revision. Since the site is outdated. Just make sure to run the updates when you run the App. There should be an update available.

EDIT:

The latest one should be "70r78.11"