Got problems with Moonshell 2

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by The Composer, Jun 6, 2010.

Jun 6, 2010
  1. The Composer
    OP

Member The Composer GBAtemp Regular

Chile
    Everytime I try to boot moonshell from my EZ5i the application halts. It stops and tells me to refer to logbuff.txt

What should I do?

2. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
  3. Njrg

Banned Njrg Kinsoku Jikou Desu. ^.~

United States
    Moonshell is a bitch sometimes. And the most bitchiest of bitches in my homebrew expierience. Take your bitch'n SD card and back that bitch up. Once all your bitch'n backed up files are secured, Then you need to format that bitch. That bitch being your bitching MicroSD card of course. After the awesome format, take your bitch'n files and move them back over to your bitch'n fresh microSD card. Move a fresh "moonshl2" folder and that bitch'n sweet moonshell.nds file to the root of your bitch'n microSD card. Then boot that bitch up. That should fix your problem and keep you from bitching about it.

4. jurassicplayer

Member jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

United States
    lol what?

On the problem, make sure you change the settings in the moonshl2.ini.
    "; The VRAM cache is a high-speed drawing method. This doesn't work correctly in EZ5 and SC. Please change to disabled "=0".
    VRAMCacheEnabled=1"

5. Matthew

Member Matthew GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I have only ever had problems with invalid DPG movies and the disk check, which I disable.

6. The Composer
    OP

Chile

This worked! Thanks dude!

7. Mbmax

Member Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Antarctica
    Moonshell is a bitch ? [​IMG]

8. GH0ST

Member GH0ST Your Hero is a Ghost

France
    Read and paste the logbuff.txt. You can near always boot with the alternate direct boot.nds version. Checkdisk works better now with latest 2.10 version. You don't need to bitch everything anymore if you just knew... how that bitch works [​IMG]

9. Njrg

United States
    Really bitch? I'm no bitchin' super n3rd but I always though my moonshell's bitch problems were a fragmentation problem because I would always delete that bitch from my bitch'n microSD, and then copy over unaltered moonshell files from my bitchin' hard drive. And like a bitch moonshell can be, that doesn't always work. In fact bitch, I have this bitch'n problem every now and then with any bitch'n homebrew. However instead of coming to these bitch'n forums to bitch about my bitch'n homebrews or games not booting correctly, I find that the bitching problem is either solved by a bitch'n patch, or by formatting that bitch up and copy all my bitchen files over. I figure if something doesn't boot, and if I format like a bitch and it still doesn't boot, then the bitch'n problem must be the bitch files themselves. However if formatting like a bitch does work, then I often conlude maybe it was that bitching fragmentation on my bitch that kept my bitch'n files from working properly.

10. The Composer
    OP

Chile
    Your other avatar was much better anyways.

11. Njrg

United States
    Well thats a given. I don't just keep one avatar always.

I change avatars because I'm bored, not because I think one is better than the other.