Got my DSTT yesterday

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by sm1988, Jan 13, 2008.

Jan 13, 2008

Got my DSTT yesterday by sm1988 at 8:57 PM (1,221 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. sm1988
    OP

Newcomer sm1988 Member

United States
    Yep I was actually shocked it arrived in a week from gameyeeaah! I am pretty impressed going from a supercard sd and a ds phat to a dstt and a slick black ds lite is a welcome step up but I did notice that some of the icons for the games look jacked up like the simpsons game icon looks like the black is bleeding into the character does any body else have this issue? btw the ds factory like skin I got from here is swweeeeeeett! [​IMG]

2. nando

Member nando GBAtemp Addict

United States
    i just got mine friday. i also got an ez flash v on friday. i like the dstt better so far just because it loads way faster than the flash v. but i can't pllay any gba games on it because i don't have a patcher.

3. pinobot

Newcomer pinobot Newbie

Netherlands
    I have that problem too, it looks like the dstt sees white as transparent, i've seen the same thing happen when i opened some transparent pictures in Paint.

4. twit21

Member twit21 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Would've had mine yesterday, but GameYeah sent it via registered mail, which meant I needed to be here to sign for it. >.< I knew it was gonna show up, too, it just never occurred to me that I'd have to sign for it. So we took our daughter over to the mall to run some energy off for a couple hours, when we got back there was the "we missed you" slip in my mailbox. Damn!

So I'll hit the PO and pick it up tomorrow.

5. Brainy142

Member Brainy142 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    ouch did you see what happened to some of them...