Hacking Got a R4 SDHC that uses R4 III firmware - Use YSMenu possible?

mkkid28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've got a clone R4 (will probably buy a Acekard 2 when I have some more spare cash but wanna use R4 till then) and it is says R4 SDHC on the box and it uses R4 III firmware I believe. So I was wondering can I use YSMenu on this clone? I have already created the YSMenu as a .nds file using the auto software also can I play roms that need 1mb save files on the clone?

Cheers

mkkid28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've set up the YSMenu using the tut on this forum (including the extra steps for the clone cards) so will this work on my card type?

Aeter

A walking contradiction
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
mkkid28 said:
Well, I've set up the YSMenu using the tut on this forum (including the extra steps for the clone cards) so will this work on my card type?

It might work since it uses R4-III firmware and the R4-III works with it, but you never know until you try.
The tutorial thread says the R4 SDHC does not work with YSMenu, but there are different types of R4 SDHC's, so you should just give it a try and see if it works.
And you already built it, so you could have tested it already instead of asking this question, but anyway see if it works.
If not then I guess you got the wrong R4 SDHC.

And don't forget to mention if it works or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)