Got a new cellphone!

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by DSGamer64, Sep 3, 2009.

1. DSGamer64
    OP

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Finally, after 4 years of using crappy hand me down phones, I got a new one. Picked up a LG Neon for 30 bucks as an upgrade from my phone provider, extended the warranty by a year so in two years I will actually be able to upgrade again, dunno if it will be on the same account though.

2. epicelite

epicelite Equal opportunity ass kicker.

May 29, 2008
    United States
    Earth
    I have had the same phone for 3 years because Verizon can't be bothered to get any better ones.

3. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    Verizon rocks these are all the phones I had with them. From first phone to last. I am 14 years old also.

Juke(lost it), Chocolate 2(Broke water damage I think), Chocalate 2(Got the next day after I broke my first one and lost it that day fell out of the car), some gay Samsung phone, LG Voyager.

4. Bloodgod

Bloodgod 嵐の王

Mar 25, 2007
    United States
    Doesn't verizon have the Black Berry Tour? If I wasn't on ATT w/iPhone 3Gs, I'd prolly get one of those.

5. NightKry

NightKry GBAtemp Regular

Jul 19, 2007
    Canada
    Like, here?
    I just got a new cell too, actually. I ditched my LG KF700 (Piece of crap that was; don't buy LG =P) for a samsung omnia. It's an old phone (last year), but it works and the community that supports it is awesome.

6. NeoNight

NeoNight GBAtemp Regular

Sep 30, 2008
    United States
    I got a new one recently as well I'am using at&T (i've been with them since they were cingular wireless). The Phone is a Samsung propel (forgot the model number)

7. El-ahrairah

El-ahrairah GBAtemp Fan

Jul 20, 2007
    United States
    I had a smartphone with Verizon, but their mandatory $40/month data plan made me dig out one of my old phones real quick.

8. Joe88

Joe88 [λ]

Jan 6, 2008
    United States
    NYC
    all my LG phones have worked fine (VX6000, VX8300, VX8360) and I used each one for about 2 years
    alot better quality then some of the other phones

I wish they made another phone with the front display of the 6000, that was awesome

9. Vidboy10

Vidboy10 Tsardom

Dec 15, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver, B.C
    Android powered phones > All

10. DSGamer64
    OP

DSGamer64 Canadian, Eh?

Nov 9, 2007
    Canada
    A cold cold place
    Eh the LG Neon is a nice phone, better then the pieces of shit I have had before when it comes to call quality. New netbook plus a cellphone = early birthday for me [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice