larrypretty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe the wrong place, sorry first. Tried to search SX Pro in Google and found
cbc928cf-d0dc-4c74-af66-7bcdda4a340f.jpg
Also I noticed many Youtube Influencers such as Skullator's channel has bee Banned too. Does Nintendo finally decide to block the Switch hack?

Update: now in Google.fr, I found this too.
ad5b2bc4-96f4-4663-b093-a3e5580b0a26.jpg

Last edited by larrypretty,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I got hits on google.se but sure enough, as you say 9 DMCAs have reached that site Google uses. So Nintendos lawyers are probably asking Google to remove them.

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
i wonder if nintendo has to pay google to do stuff like this, if so how much?
because i'd be surprised if a big company like nintendo simply uses the normal 'report' process...

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Since we don't know which sites were removed, we can not be sure why.

It stands to reason that SX OS and SX Pro are linked to pirates and therefore the sites being blocked might be actual piracy sites that contain downloads to ROMs or Warez. So they might be blocked because of that, not necessarily because of SX (corelation vs. causation)

Reactions: Heichart and cearp

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
You can search for the infringing links in the Lumendatabase (funny enough... it's a lot of urls in there, like it's a piracy haven...)

Reactions: hiroakihsu

larrypretty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we don't know which sites were removed, we can not be sure why.

It stands to reason that SX OS and SX Pro are linked to pirates and therefore the sites being blocked might be actual piracy sites that contain downloads to ROMs or Warez. So they might be blocked because of that, not necessarily because of SX (corelation vs. causation)

I see some TX rseller pages are removed, such as SXflashcard, Mod3dscard, 3DS-Flashcard, and one unknown www.g2a.com.

RichKK

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When i get a few more posts i'm going to be selling a spare one I have :D
Regardless of googles efforts though, buyers will generally find their way to what they want online, somewhere....

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/17609833
(3ds-flashcard for sx os)

More recent
https://www.lumendatabase.org/notices/17770120
(nds-card for sx os and r4i s dongle)
I'm so fucking confused as to why they report those shit links but not TX / SXs official. Is it because they are not directly selling it? I mean, if Google bows down for those pathetic copyright notices Nintendo send for those other links, there is no way Google wouldn't act differently towards TX as they are clearly distributing the product to those resellers and even link to them.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm so fucking confused as to why they report those shit links but not TX / SXs official. Is it because they are not directly selling it? I mean, if Google bows down for those pathetic copyright notices Nintendo send for those other links, there is no way Google wouldn't act differently towards TX as they are clearly distributing the product to those resellers and even link to them.
Google does the handsfree approach. They rather convict someone that is innocent rather than get in trouble themselves. The safeharbour thing or something it's called.

larrypretty

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agreed.

robbros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I live in Italy and i don't have access to their site sx.xecuter anymore since the 2.4 release.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I saw Skullator got his YT channel removed thanks to Nintendo I wouldn't be surprise if they took their purging to another level

Reactions: 0000ff

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k