Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Apple may be a fucking idiot when it comes to lawsuits but if they wanted to destroy Google they would have done it long long ago.
I take it you're not familiar with Steve Jobs saying that he'd use his dying breath and all $40 billion or whatever of Apple's money to get rid of Android?

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I take it you're not familiar with Steve Jobs saying that he'd use his dying breath and all $40 billion or whatever of Apple's money to get rid of Android?
Google isn't just about Android you know. He wanted to destroy Android, that is just a part of Google's massive structure.

but this man is dead. The new Apple doesn't seem so interested in this thermonuclear war like he was before.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
as I said before (and many times) the only real war is between dumb customers. Apple and Google are in a commercial competition, like GM, Ford, Toyota and others are in a commercial competition on other market.

I don't know why, but since I was a kid, every kind of competition that involves Apple is treated with an irrational passion or irrational hate. It is that way since Microsoft vs. Macintosh. 90% here hate Apple, 9,9999% here hate Android, and I can't figure out why. (Or everybody here is stockholder of google or apple?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol