Good sound boosting Headset/headphiones

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Dartz150, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Dartz150
    OP

Dartz150 GBATemp Official Lolicon Onii-chan™

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    You see, I'm looking for are a good brand of headphones thyat have good sound quality and a good way to increase the audio the 3DS offers, from the cheapest to the most accessible. If there are multiple answers, then I will start a poll. Thanks in advance :)

2. Edgarska

Edgarska GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2011
    United States
    Try to get some of the cheapest Sennheiser, the 201 cost around $30 and sound pretty good for the price.
    Alternatively, you could buy a headphone amp, which amplifies the sound output and works with any pair of headphones.

gamefan5 and Dartz150 like this.
  3. Dartz150
    OP

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    headphone amp? Didn't know that those existed, good ones are from an especiffic brand? Well, I'll see if any of my retail stores have those you mentioned, if they are at the price you told me, then they are a good choice I guess...However I will investigate if there are some headphone amps out there. Thanks for the advice.

4. Edgarska

Edgarska GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2011
    United States
    The headphones amps I've used have been Fiio, and they worked well. I think the cheapest ones go for around $25, but they have more expensive ones with more features.

5. Dartz150
    OP

May 5, 2010
    Mexico
    On a Strange Journey
    I have seen the Fiio amp you said and is the cheapest, the others are very expensive for my wallet, but I finally made a decision and ordered the Sennheiser 201, I will post a little review when them arrive. Thanks for the recommendation :).

BTW I just noticed that the post tittle has a terrible error, "Headphiones" LOOOOL Phiones in my head... well, stupid keyboard.