Good place to order 3DS stuff

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by dragonkid6, May 7, 2011.

May 7, 2011
  1. dragonkid6
    OP

Member dragonkid6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Like if I wanted an aluminum protective case or screenys. I use DX, have been for almost a year but I hate the time it takes for stuff to ship. I'm open to trusted sites from Tempers. Plz help.

2. leeday100196

Member leeday100196 GBAtemp's Official Infernapeā„¢

Australia
    You could have prefixed this thread with, "What's a ..." The title is misleading. I popped onto it to see what you had to SAY, not what you had to ASK.

3. dragonkid6
    OP

Member dragonkid6 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not sure how to edit the title to do that but I see what you mean...

4. Chhotu uttam

Member Chhotu uttam DOH HO HO HO

India
    try dscartshop.com

5. Miss Panda

Member Miss Panda GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I don't know if this is of any use but I bought one of these aluminium cases from the UK Amazon. This link is for your Amazon. I know it is made by the same company, it isn't a look alike. Easy trick to check, change the country code in the url and if it exists on the other country's Amazon site it will put you straight on their page for it. Mine was for a DSi XL admittedly but it is honestly the best case I have ever had really sturdy and looks way better than in the picture (mine was in red/burgundy). And Hori's.

http://www.amazon.com/MYCARRYINGCASE-3DS-A...;sr=1-2-catcorr

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-Screen-...5554&sr=1-1

PS. I know it isn't an original answer but I think people often overlook good old Amazon. Anyway whatever you choose good luck with your shopping.